𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

My brain suddenly decides to remind me of him—Jungkook. Flashes of our time together in that lake house, making my heart ache with pain and feeling so torn apart. I have to erase those memories. I just have to. Jimin has always set his own feelings aside, even when he was deeply hurting inside. Now I have to do the same. I have to forget everything. I did it before, I'm sure I could do it again. But this time, I can't go back.

***

I head downstairs to the kitchen, feeling great walking these hallways again

I head downstairs to the kitchen, feeling great walking these hallways again. It hasn't been that long that I was gone, but it felt like I was gone for a lifetime. When I get to the kitchen, I see Namjoon and Yoongi I mid conversation.

"...that girl and you seem to hit it off last night at the club," I hear Namjoon say towards Yoongi as they are seated across each other with a table full of Korean breakfast dishes.

"Shh, don't be too loud," Yoongi says quietly. "Jimin can't know that I went to the club last night when I had other tasks he told me to get done."

Namjoon takes notice of me and his face lit up. "Y/n!"

"Aye Y/n!" Yoongi greets me. I get taken me by how genuinely happy he is to see me. I look back at them and manage to give a smile, feeling a little awkward all of a sudden.

"Great to have you back!" Namjoon looks elated to see me standing there in-front of them. "Come, have a sit and eat with us."

I slowly make my way to the seat beside Namjoon, as we both face Yoongi. The maid nearby immediately brings me a plate and chopsticks to use.

"Thank you," I say towards the maid and she gives me a quick nod before leaving.

"Are you heading to work today?" Namjoon asks me as he chews his food.

"Uh...no," I meekly answer him. "I'm still feeling exhausted and not feeling the greatest. I'm going to use this day to just stay at home to rest for a bit."

"Ahh, I see. Well—""

"Where's Jiminie?" Yoongi interrupts, cutting Namjoon off.

"He's still asleep," I answer quietly, looking disengage.

"Yeah, he must be tired," Namjoon says.
"These past days he was so stressed out in finding you, putting aside his Don duties. He was hardly eating or sleeping."

"That man can't live without you," Yoongi adds.

Before I can answer, something catches my eyes and I suddenly become nervous. It's Jimin dressed up in his suit, walking towards us and he doesn't seem to be in a good mood this morning. Yoongi and Namjoon both all look towards the direction I'm looking at.