Part 2, Chapter 78- Annie's POV

Start from the beginning

Raphael Tran^^^

---------------------

So it's starting to look like I'm not the most messed up one anymore!

I say that like I haven't been sleeping in Lorcan's bed with him for the past like 2 weeks but whatever.

Theo broke up with Josie cause she caught him snogging Gilbert. Honestly, when I was little I had a crush on Bertie, glad that ended when it did or else that would have been awkward. Ophelia is being kissed by girls who don't like girls, and Cass... well okay Cass is in a loving and healthy relationship and hasn't had anything too drastic happen to her in the past little bit after the whole almost dying thing.

But still, I'm the least messed up one!

Cass is a close second place.

And guess what else?

It's April 18th!

I turn thirteen today!

I'm no longer a child, I am in fact a teenager, life is good, life is great even.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETEST LITTLEST WEASLEY! OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIRTEEN YEARS AGO THE WORLD WAS GRACED WITH YOUR PRESENCE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY SWEET BABY ANGEL!"

Birthdays also mean howlers from Mum and Dad in the middle of breakfast.

"HAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUUUUUU HAPPPPPPYYYYY BIIIIIIIIIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU HAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTE, SMART, TALENTED, FUNNY, SARCASTIC, LITTLE BABY GIIIIIIIIRRRRLLLL HAAAAAPPPYYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRTHDAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

The howler drops dead on my plate and everyone slowly goes back to their food. Zach nudges my shoulder, "It's your birthday Weasley?"

"Really? I haven't noticed," I say back to him which makes him laugh.

The boys in Lorcan's dorm room have become good friends of mine. Raphael, Jessie, Zach, and Albert have invited me into their weird little group with open arms.

But Jordan doesn't like them all that much. Which means that me and Lory are bouncing back and forth between the Ravenclaw boys and Jordan and Lysander who, in our absence, still haven't managed to start getting along.

"We should do something for your birthday, you only turn what? Ten? Once." Raphael says.

I toss a bit of the crust of my toast at him, "Piss off mate you and I both know that I'm not ten years old."

"Does your Dad know? Cause apparently you're his smart, talented, funny, sarcastic, little baby girl." Lorcan says, joining in on the teasing.

Before I can say anything though, Ophelia jumps up onto her table and clutches onto her heart as she points her other hand in my direction, "THIS IS AN ODE TO MY LITTLE BABY SISTER FOR WHOM IS NO LONGER A CHILD!"

"Merlin's chest hair," I grumble and cover my face with my hands.

"OH DEAR ANNABETH!" Ophelia continues, "I DO HOPE THAT YOU DO NOT DIE A VIOLENT DEATH!"

"What the bloody hell sort of poem is this?" Jessie whispers.

"FOR TIS YOUR BIRTHDAY! HIP-HIP!"

Cassiopeia, Theseus, Ash, Theo, Lily, Hugo, Jordan, Gilbert, Laurie, Lucy, Jordan, and even Uncle Charlie jump to their feet, "HOORAY!" They all shout at the same time.