"Where is Carina" Maya asked Jack who was sitting at the front desk "In the beanery cooking" He replied, Maya ran straight up the stairs and into the beanery to find Carina. "Can we talk" Maya asked as she approached the doctor who was cutting up carrot "no" she replied sharply "Carina please" Maya pleaded "MAYA" she shouted getting the attention of everyone else in the room. "oh my god" Maya said as she walked towards the blonde and grabbed her face pulling her in for a kiss.

"What are you doing" Carina asked pulling away "I have an answer to your question if it still stands" Maya said smiling like a fool "It still stands" Carina confirmed "then yes, yes I want to be your Fidanzata" Maya said pulling the brunette back in for a long kiss.

"What is going on" Vic questioned pulling the two women out of there bubble and back to reality, "Nineteen in the beanery now" Maya yelled 5 seconds later everyone ran through the door. "I have some things I need to share with all of you" Maya admitted immediately gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"Okay for starters Carina and I are together" Maya said smiling at the brunette that just sent her a look of what are you doing, "I'm sorry what" Vic said "How long has this been going on" Travis asked, "This is against so many rules" Jack scoffed "Okay ENOUGH" Maya yelled. "This has been going on for about a month, I wanted to tell you all before you found out through other ways" Maya said "This is against so many rules, I am going to the Chief" Jack scoffed angrily.

"It isn't against any rules" Maya said everyone having confused looks on there faces "As Carina is not a firefighter she is a doctor she reports to the Captain of the station and I am no longer the Captain of nineteen" Maya said "uhh what do you mean" Carina asked "did you get demoted for this because I will tell Ripley off myself" Vic said "no no everyone relax" Maya said.

"Say hello to your new Captain... Captain Andy Herrera" Maya said gesturing to the brunette, "Oh my gosh no way" Vic exclaimed "congratulations Captain Herrera" Travis said.

"What about you Bambina" Carina asked "I am going to be battalion Chief" Maya whispered into the Italian's ear "OH MY GOD" Carina screamed pulling the blonde in for a hug "Are you serious" Carina asked "I am" the blonde confirmed kissing her girlfriend softly.

"What about you Bishop" Miller asked "well you are looking at your new Battalion Chief" Maya explained "Are you serious right now" Vic said running over to the blonde "Chief Bishop Wow" Travis said.

Friday 30th August 2019

"Come in" Maya called out as someone knocked on her office door "Hi Chief" Carina said smiling as she walked into the office "mhm hey" Maya said "you were out early this morning" Carina said as she handed the blonde a cup of coffee from the cafe down the street "Yeah sorry I have to move all my stuff to the office upstairs so Andy can move her stuff in here" Maya explained. "Oh okay well I will let you get back to it, I will see you later" the brunette said "yeah" the blonde confirmed giving Carina a kiss and watching her walk out of the office.

"Gibson what can I do for you" Maya asked as he barged into her new office "Why didn't you make me Captain" He asked "I have been a lieutenant far longer then both you and Andy and I am good at my job so why not me" Jack said angrily "Look Gibson, you are an amazing fire fighter and you couldn't as for a better lieutenant then you, you make the right calls and you back up your Captain but you still need direction. You aren't ready to not have someone telling you what to do, you don't like to paper work" Bishop explained "you chose Andy because she is your best friend" Jack scoffed "you're wrong, Ripley and I chose Andy together" Maya explained "whatever Chief" he said before walking out of her office.

Sunday 22nd December 2019

Maya had been Battalion Chief for 4 months and was absolutely killing her new role, Andy has been the Captain for 4 months and it hasn't been without it's issues, Jack and Robert were the main causes of all the problems. Jack believing it should of been him that got Captain not Andy and Robert didn't like that Andy was now in charge of him even more so then before.