Part 2, Chapter 53- Ophelia's POV

Start from the beginning

"What does that make me eh? The bear?"

I laugh and go back to the half-finished drink bar. I look around the room once, making sure that the lights, speakers, and shitty little decorations are still where I put them before I start taking the rest of the bottles out of the bag, "I wouldn't say you're a bear love."

"You better not say that I'm a bear or else it's fight on sight."

"What time is it babe?" I say to her as I finish up the bar area. I turn around and Ash is nowhere to be seen, "Ash?" I take a few steps forward and peek around the snake-shaped pillar that is blocking my view of the statue of Salazar Slytherin.

My girlfriend is standing right in front of it, staring Salazar down with her hands on her hips. I walk towards her, my heavy footsteps echo off of the stone walls. I stand beside her and look at her before turning my attention to the big stone carving of Salazar himself.

"Rowena had a pretty crown, this fucker has a whole shrine." She says.

"Diadem."

"What?"

"It wasn't a crown, it was a diadem."

Ash looks at me, she has a twinkle in her eye, a telltale sign that she's amused, "Is your Slytherin ass really trying to tell me, a Ravenclaw, what the founder of my house left for the world?"

"Yeah. And it was a diadem."

Ash nudges her shoulder into me playfully, "A diadem basically just half a crown, bloody pillock. It's a crown."

"It's a fancy word for a tiara then. Your founder left you a bloody tiara and said good luck and god bless."

"I don't think you're allowed to talk. Your founded created this," Ash gestures to the entire room, "and did some next level dark magic so that no one could change your common room password to something other than evil blood purist shit."

"Really went in there hard eh?"

"Can we get out of here now? Go back up to my room, get dressed for this big fucking party your throwing tonight?"

I take her hand in mine and we turn away from the big sculpture of Salazar Slytherin and out towards the entrance, "I'm gonna stop by the Hufflepuff common room and get Theo to braid my hair. I'll meet you in my dorm?" I say to Ash as we walk out of the bathroom and down the corridors.

"I can braid your hair for you, you know that right?"

I shrug, "I know, but it's Theo's thing. They love doing it and I haven't seen them in a bit."

"You're bloody fantastic with kids you know that?" Ash says with a smile.

"Kids? Theo's fourteen." As soon as I say that I clutch my hand to my chest, "Christ, they're fourteen."

"You good?"

"I'm so old."

Ash screams with laughter, "You just turned seventeen! You're not old at all!"

"My younger sibling is fourteen! That makes me... not fourteen!"

"I bloody fucking hope you're not fourteen or else this," she gestures between the two of us, "Is disgusting."

"Go get your hair done you, bloody weirdo, send me a paper airplane when you're done and I'll come meet you." Ash kisses my cheek.