INTRODUCTION

WELCOME TO EVIL
GENRE: Paranormal, fantasy, historical fiction, action and romance

Contains mature content: sexual scenes and violence

Trigger warnings: rape, condescending content, obsession and may be cringy

Main characters:
The demon lord Zed Legge (pronounced as "ZED LIEGE)
The Princess Skye Alexander

Status: completed(155 chapters)
some names and languages used may contain fiction.

The places and kingdoms (fictional)

The time and era (around the late 1800s)

The images used in preceeding chapter do not belong to me, but the cover is created and done by me

Copyright:
All rights reserved

Yours truly
Nanya Hider

PROLOGUE

"Please don't" Skye begged Zed who stared at her for a few seconds.

"I have no choice" He replied looking weary.

"You do, you are the Lord of the undead please I am begging You!" She pleaded to fall on her knees in front of him as the tears overwhelmed her.

Zed clenched his hands hating to see her like that.

"I can do nothing and as their Lord, I have to give my people what they desire" He replied sternly, looking away.

Skye couldn't believe her ears was he really going to hand her over to the undead she was still so young and had many years ahead of her.

She hesitated before grabbing his hand and tying herself to him and she felt him tense, he always did whenever she touched him to remind her that he was partly dead he never did like being touched.

"Skye!" He warned but she didn't let go as rivers of tears flowed from her eyes.

Zed felt a sting his heart as he heard her sob but he had always been in control of his emotions.

Squatting down to her level, he grabbed her wrist his grip like steel and forced her to her feet.

She almost stumbled back to the floor but his grip on her hand held her steady.

He stared at her, her bloodshot eyes and tear-stained cheeks. Suddenly she screamed and tried to break free from his grip looking down at her wrist he noticed his claws digging into her skin he was horrified but didn't let go as her blood flowed down his hand.

She was still going to die anyway he couldn't deny his people what they wanted, the soul of a human with a pure heart and Skye was the perfect person.

"Zed!!" She screamed in pain as more tears flowed but he only pulled her closer his grip still on her arm she watched in shock as he raised her bloody arm and sucked on the blood that freely oozed out, but she kept bleeding.

She stared deep into his eyes they were a deep shade of red signifying how angry he was.

"You do not have to do this" She murmured still sobbing.

He couldn't do this to her she knew in her heart that Zed wasn't this ruthless.

Using his other hand, he grabbed the back of her neck in a firm grip and harshly pressed his lips to hers his heart began racing.

She tried to free herself from his grip, relentless in her struggle, but his grip was tight even as he claimed her lips and she soon gave in but immediately she did he pulled back.

"I have no choice" he murmured pushing her away from him and the ground opened up.

"Zed!!!" She screamed, she begged and tried to run to him but he put a barrier between them.

"Goodbye Skye" He murmured mostly to himself as the ground began to pull her in.

She looked for what to grab onto but she couldn't find anything and she could hear the screams and rejoicing of the undead.

"Zed!!!!!!!" She screamed out of her lungs as the ground swallowed her up and Zed crashed unto the floor and did what he had never done, he cried.

Zed Legge cried..........

****