𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 36

En başından başla

My feet move closer towards him, suddenly feeling the butterflies in my stomach coming in full force. He slightly turns around with eyes glistening with happiness, making my heart skip a beat.

I can feel my heart fluttering from seeing him once again, and I can't help but admire how handsome he looks standing there with his magnetic eyes and radiant smile

"What's all this?" I ask, as I finally stand in-front of him.

He doesn't answer, as his eyes looks daze looking at me with full admiration.

"I just wanted to show you how truly sorry I am," he finally speaks with his soft spoken voice.

"By having me blind folded and a gun pointed at my back?" I roll my eyes, as I cross my arms, trying hard to hide my smile.

"What?" Jimin looks at me surprise, then mumbles to himself looking annoyed, "Ugh, I told Yoongi-hyung that was a terrible idea."

He sighs, and looks back into my eyes. "The two were supposed to just pick you up and convinced you to come here." He suddenly becomes irritated. "I swear, I'm gonna kill those guys."

I couldn't help but chuckle. But I feel my heart beating with happiness, as my eyes flicker around the roses displayed around us.

His expression softens, looking relief to see me happy. "Anyways...Y/n I want to apologize for everything," he suddenly say as he takes a step closer to me. "You deserve the truth," he pauses for a moment, "the reason I didn't tell you is because I knew you wouldn't have allowed me to carry out my plans if you knew I was doing this to my own blood family. And you know out of anybody how fucked up my life was due to the Jeon's."

He heavily sighs. "And for giving Jungkook shares to your company even though you told me not to, I apologize. I wasn't thinking of you at that time. I was only thinking of my own personal gain. Jungkook not only offered me shares to his casino business but protection from the police force. I thought that was the right idea at that moment because I just felt like we needed that protection to go on with our plans, but I know I should have confided with you first..."

A painful feeling suddenly strikes my heart again, as I stay quiet listening to him speak.

"In the beginning it was solely to take revenge on the Jeon's, but now it really was for you. I want you to also get your revenge on them. They both cause us pain and suffering, and it hurts me that they hurt you too, y/n." He places his hand on my cheek, and I immediately feel my heart jump again from his warm touch.

But he looks into my eyes with such sorrow. I can feel my heart aching and tears beginning to form at how caring he is and always has been.

"Jimin...I.." I finally utter. But I couldn't find the words to express myself. I feel myself letting go of everything and just wanted him to hold me. Next thing I knew, I pull him into a hug, feeling his warmth and the familiarity of his sea breeze scent.