Y/n:"No matter what!!! I'll save her!!!" she then trew a powerful starbolt at Overhaul, which pushed him back.

Izuku then trew a starbolt bomb at Overhaul causing a strong explosion.

Aizawa:"Nigheye Quick!! Secure those who've been injured!!"

Y/n:"F-friend Izuku.....run.......get Eri out of here.....she's behind me......" she then almost passed out, before Izuku grab her and Eri.

Izuku:"Kori you need to rest.......I've got you now........you are amazing.......you found her......"

Chisaki then came out the smoke as his body start healing again.

Nighteye:"He posses an advance healing factor.....blasting his body won't do much....we've got to get out of here!!!"

Chisaki:"You are no going nowhere.....You have to face the wrath of a true GOD!!!"

Izuku and Aizawa were now charging at Chisaki, as Izuku was trowing his metallic feathers at him which didn't do much, Aizawa then usus his Quirk to deactivate Chisaki's.

Chisaki:"Hehehehe........everything......all you've done......was for nothing!!!!" he then release a bright green and purple energy from his body creating a powerful destruction in the area.

Chisaki:"As if I'd let my plans be ruined by people....like you who are sick in the head........I won't allow all my hard work to end here.......I'll be a good sport and acknowledge you were stronger than me Starfire..........I respect your perseverance.....but in the end..........I'll still be the strongest!!!.......NOW HEROES, I'LL HAVE YOU RETURN ERI TO ME!!!"he then walk towards them, revealing a new form of his.

NOW HEROES, I'LL HAVE YOU RETURN ERI TO ME!!!"he then walk towards them, revealing a new form of his

.

.

.

.

.

Eri is an Hassaikai, boss's granddaughter.....if it brings Overhaul closer to achieving his goal....nothing is off limits.....he'll use anything and anyone......that's the kind of man.....no.....monster he is.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:(This guy destroyed himself and his underlings....and then he created a superpowered formula.....that turn him.....into this.....) he thought while holding Eri in his arms

Chisaki:"That was unpleasent, but necessary.......and I feel much better, now....." he said while cracking his neck with an mischievious smile on his face.

Izuku:(Uncle Nighteye is over there.....protecting the others officers.........Mister Aizawa is badly injured.........Then there is Kori infront of that monster.....)

Chisaki:"When someone contaminates me with their filth.....I lose control.....it's never gone quite this far, before........what an unfortunate turn for you....Starfire.......you chose to get involved with Eri.....with me......and now......you're going to die...." he then charged at Y/n as the girl manage to dodge and land a solid blow on the guy's chin.