.

.

.

.

Everyone was now infront of the location as they were about to charge in, before a big guy of the Yakuza came out the house and sent everyone flying before Y/n and Izuku manage to grab the Police Officer's.

???:"What do you want? It's smooth for visitors......."

Mina:"Are you kidding me how do they know we're here?!?"

Kirishima:"No times for Question!!!Let's fight!!" he then took his fighting stance and activate his Quirk.

???:"Good, we're waking up a little....." then his muscles getting bigger than they already were as some green smoke start coming out.

Izuku:(This is familiar..........)

???:"WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE, HERE!!!" he then release apowerful swing, before Miruko landed a solid kick on the Villain face sending him crashing.

Miruko:"YOU GUYS GO!!! WE TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!" then Young Pro Heroes, Sir night Eye and the Police then start running into the house.

Some members tried to attack the police, however Izuku tre some flash grenades and knock the three guys out cold as Y/n bust into the house and start flying around into the mansion.

Rock Lock:"They sure led with a brawler.....these guys ain't scared!!!"

Fatgum:"Let's follow the girl!!! She's our lead!!!"

Mirio:"We've got this don't we?!?"

Izuku:"Yes....let's take this other guys down!!!" he said as other members of the Yakuza start charging at them as Izuku and Mirio look at each other, befre Izumi use her Kinetictic Force and sent them all flying.

Izumi:"GO!!! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!"

.

.

.

Y/n:(Eri.......I'm coming.....this time will be different.....This time I'll save you!!!)

.

.

.

Chrono:"I can hear them......just barely.......a lot of them out there......sounds like they're running in the same direction......which means they already know where they want to go.....they probably already know where we are...."

Overhaul:"It happened sooner than I thought it would.......we can't afford to be found right now......they attacked on their own....make that the story........"

Chrono:"That is, what our pawns were groomed for........the eight bullets of the Hassaikai....group....."

.

.

.

.

As Y/n was flying deeper and deeper in the mansion....all the sudden everything started to move, which was distracting her.

Y/n:(What in Tamaran is going?!?)

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"Everything is twisting!!!"

Police Officer:"This is somewhat different!!! Maybe, is one of Chisaki allies..........propably let the user mimic some inner objects and control as his own body!! He must have gone into the concrete in the halls down here and made this a living maze!!"