Kirishima:"W-woah........"

Izuku:"Ummm.....Kirishima?"

Kirishima:"O-Oh, sorry..........you have all cool mid to long range attacks and amped up speed, right?........Oh, sorry Izuku....hope I didn't-"

Izuku:"No, it's okay.......I'm actually happy to be the way I am......." he said with a smile on his face.

Y/n:"Friend Kirishima......don't think you can't keep up........you don't have to forget how great you are.......you are a strong, determinate person.......when I was.......trapped you came to help...sstanding up for yourself.........means....that you are strong..."

Kirishima:"Right.....also, can I ask you do something for me after we eat?"

Y/n:"Of course!!"

.

.

.

.

Kirishima asked Y/n to keep blasting him with starbolts so he's Quirk will grow up stronger.

Kirishima:(I need to be HARDER!!!! MORE!!! GROW STRONGER!!!BODY AND SPIRIT!!!!!)

Y/n kept slightly boosting the power of each blasts.......10%............15%........20%.......25%.......30%....35%......and then 40%.

Kirishima:(COME ON HARDEN!!! BECOME AN UNBREAKABLE WALL!!!!!! RED RIOT UNBREAKEABLE!!!!) then after Y/n stopped blasting as smoke start covering the area....the others were wondering if Kirishima was still alive....or if Y/n went a little overboard on him.

And when the smoke was clear Kirishima was came out....in a new form....

Kirishima:"THIS IS MY QUIRK AT ITS MAXIMUM!!!RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE!!!"

Kaminari:"Dude........That's awesome!!!!" then everyone start cheering for him, before Kirishima talked again....

Kirishima:" Y/N I WANT YOU TO KEEP BLASTING ME!!!!THIS TIME WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!!"

Sero:"WOAH MAN!!! YOU JUST GOT A NEW POWER!!!COOL IT OFF!!!!"

Kirishima:"I NEED TO BE UNBREAKABLE!!!"

Y/n:"..........okay!!!!" she then start charging a powerful beam of energy.

Mina:"Hey, hey, hey!!! Y/n stop!!! You're gonna kill him!!!"

Kirishima:"I AM READY!!!" Y/n then trew the beam right at him, a causing a strong explosio........when the smoke was clear....Kirishima was on the ground knock out cold, as Y/n was checking up on him.

Mineta:"He's crazy....he could've really die!!"

Izuku:"Not exactly.......Y/n was probably using atleast 50% against him."

Hagakure:"But still.....I got really scared she was going to do."

Mina then start running to Kirishima as soon as he was woke up and poke him in the eye.

Mina:"You are an idiot!! You really could've gotten yourself very hurt or worse......"

Kirishima:"But atleast I know, I'm gonna be a great hero...now that I know that I can take blast from U.A. strongest student!!!"

Class 1:(Someone is too confident......)

Kirishima:"Hey, next time...I want you Y/n to gave me your best punches!!!"

Y/n:"Of course!!"

Mina:"NO!!"

Kirishima:"Huh? Why?"