Class:(Wut?)

Amajiki:"I can't say anything......I-I wanna...................go home..." he then turn away from everyone and look at the wall of the classroom.

Ojiro:"Ok, so um.....are you really one of U.A.'s top heroes?"

Nejire:"Come on Amajiki, you need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten,even though you're still human!! You know what I mean?!? This our kitten Tamaki Amajiki and hi my name is Nejire Hado, I'm supposed to talk about work studies.....you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you.....Hey, Hey hold on you ust be Todoroki am I right, yeah!! How did you get that big burn on your face?!?"

Shoto:"It's Shoto and it's none of your-"

Nejire:"And Ashido if your horns break off, you'll grow new ones and can you wiggle them?!?"

Mina:"Ummm......"

Nejire:"Mineta are those balls in your hair?!? Or what, I don't get it!!"

Mineta:( MY.......BALLS!!!)

Nejire:" Oh, Asui you're a tree frog not a gross toad, right?!?"

Tsuyu:"..........Kero...."

Nejiro:"Oh, my goodness there's so much I want to know about everyone of you, let's have an amazing party!!!"

Kaminari:(She's a total air head even cuter!!!)

Mina*whisper*:"She's like a Y/n 2.0......we better hope she's not like Shion."

Kirishima*whisper*:"Imagine...this time is Izuku getting capture...."

Izuku*whisper*:"HEY!!"

Momo*whisper*:"They'll totally get along......I mean Y/n and this girl."

Mineta:"SHE WANT'S TO KNOW EVERYTHING AbOUT MY BALLS, I'LL SPILL MY SECRETS COME GET A CLOSE AND PERSONAL LOOK......."

Sero:"Dude, chill..."

However, Aizawa was starting to get pissed and wanted the Big Three to get to the point.

Mirio:"Oh, there's no need for you to get all grumpy Eraser Head, I'm next and I'll get the audience refocused.......THE FUTURE IS GONNA BE--------"

Class:"........................................Gonna be what?"

Mirio:"......................Awful!!That's your part guys!!!Oh, crap my column response was a total fail!!!"

Katsuki:"Is this guy for real?"

Izumi:"He sounds like one of those weirdos.......like my dad."

Mirio seeing the point of the students decide to get to the real point.........He wants to fight all of them.....all alone.

.

.

.

.

Nejire:"Long ago a student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero and it was terrible for everyone, did you know that so you know that our job is though but you better make sure you know what your doing, be careful okay....." she said while touching Mina horns, making her frustrated.

Mina:"Eeeek.......Please......Y/n stop......"

Nejire:"Who?"

.

.

.

.

Everyone.......Everyone of Class 1A got REKT by Mirio......this guy defeated all of the first year of class 1A except Izuku who analized Mirio's Quirk and how it works.