As the two were walking, they heard the stomach of something grouble......Y/n looked down on her bag to see Silkie.....who was the caused of this.....

Y/n:" Ohohoh Silkie needs to use the toilet.....I'LL BE BACK!"

Izuku:" WAIT!-" however Y/n flew away.

Izuku:( You could've atleast flew me away from this crowd....Ugh.....)

As Izuku was walking towards the bench in front of a fountain, he felt someone slide their arm around his shoulder.

Shigaraki:" Hello.....Izuku Yagi....."

Izuku:( God damn it!!)

Shigaraki:" Oh.....I really wanted to have a talk with you." he said placing four fingers on Izuku's neck, leading him to the bench.

As they sat down, Izuku immidiatly pulled out knife he was hidding in his pocket and pointed it at Shigaraki's neck.

Izuku:" Try me.....and you'll meet your demise..." he said as his eyes turn bloody red.

Shigaraki:" Heh....Alright, I have a question Izuku Yagi......What is the difference between me and Stain.....huh? We both attacked in Hosu, we both injured some pro-heroes, yet is getting all the spot light while I'm being completly ignored." he said starting to scratch his neck as Izuku start pressing the blade against his neck.

Izuku:" What does this have to do with you being here?"

Shigaraki:"Allmight.....it's because of him that these people are smiling happily, never seen the true horrors of this world!! I just need to kill Allmight."

Izuku:" Tch.......Then you're not worth it....." the two then look at eachother as they crismon eyes make contact and before either did a move.

Y/n:" Friend Izuku?!?" she said calling him out.

Izuku:"............."

Shigaraki:"...................Next time I see you......I won't be merciful....." he then let go off Izuku and walk away.

Izuku:".............Then you've chosen your fate......" he then got up as his eyes turn back to normal green.

Y/n:" Friend Izuku....thank Tamaran I found you!!" she then hug him.

Izuku:".....Yeah.....I thankful you found me too......" he said with a bright smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

After the mall fiasco, Aizawa, Recoverry Girl and Allmight had to check on Izuku's condition, but with all their efforts they couldn't figure out what was going with him.....it was something......ood....something they couldn't....figure out....and it was scary.......

and it was scary