Belphegor❤(Demons Rose)

~The reader foolishly believes a trick played by Belphegor, ending in their death to only be revived as a demon, soon finding out why Belphegor had played the trick. (I just really think this fits him well since he did hate humans for a while and he did learn to like humans again kinda the same in this but you never learn that he hated humans.  he also is a slight yandere so yeah this is not fit for some readers as this mentions manipulation, suicide, and some obsessive behavior) (and it’s kind of rushed) ~
|
|
|
|

(The Readers Pov)

I stood at the edge of everything I’ve ever known. Yet he stood behind me, his hands pressed onto my shoulders wanting me to do it but I couldn’t

“Come on, do it.” 

His voice trails off as I practically heard the smirk on his lips, his hot breath overpowered the cold air that was pushing against us. It had been the only thing keeping me up at this moment, other than his hands. Shaking my head I felt the tears I couldn’t cry finally  start to fall down my face, once they were warm only to turn cold from the winter air

“Isn’t there another way?” 

I asked my voice cracking, I heard him chuckle, his grip on my shoulder only got stronger and he turned me to face him. His pale skin stood out from everything, his eyes covered in darkness and he had a haunting smile on his lips. 

“There isn’t another way, don’t you want to join me?” He questioned as I only nodded the fear of everything rushing to me, I knew I was too late, after all, I had made the deal with him now I was paying the price for such a sin. “I need you to do this, Don’t fear anything. Fear is a thing of the past” 

My lips quivered as I struggled to keep myself from crying any more than I had already. He spoke to me as if nothing really mattered, he got to me, some part of me wanted us to be ok. But I knew deep down things were never going to be the same and that part frightened me to the core. I finally felt his nails dig into my shoulders and my eyes met him once again, the dull purple orbs he had were boring into my very soul as if I was nothing. A smirk falls to his lips as he roughly pushes me off the cliff. My eyes only widen as I heard him speak one last time 

“Fall…” 

The pain had rushed through my body as I struggled to breathe or even catch the little air I needed, the pain had become overwhelming getting stronger as time passed by, a low moan left my lips as I opened my eyes only to be met with a dark room. 

“A deal is a deal.” His voice draws me out of my pain-filled thoughts, his Cheshire smile pulls me away once again, he inches closer holding an unknown object in his pale fingers. “It’s painful at first, but it will go away soon enough” I nod slowly as I barely hear the words as they leave his lips, every muscle in my body aching calling for some sort of relief. He placed the small tin on the nightstand. “You’ve got your immortality and I have what I crave most” I press my head to the pillows, confusion flashed on my features as he inched closer his fingers drag lightly on the skin of my cheek, as his dull eyes become close and locked with mine in a moment. As his lips brush over mine for a second before he whispers “you” 

I ignore the sudden rush of pain in my body backing away from him as much as I could, he seemed to get the idea pulling himself away

“We never fully agreed, you never told me what you wanted” I mutter, hearing a chuckle fill the small room, his lips pressing into a thin smile, his arms crossing over his chest.