Barbatos 💜 ➡️💙(Be Happy)

(This was requested. Sorry if it was not what you wanted)
|
|
|
|
The reader asks to speak to Barbatos privately after Barbatos notices that the reader is wearing more maleish  clothing, soon asking to change the original female outfit to a male one. (pretty short,  I couldn't really think of a great plot) (Barbatos may have a slim build but the school uniforms don’t have to be buttoned so keep that in mind) 
|
|
|
|
(The Readers Pov)

I felt my heart racing as he stared at me, the atmosphere was tense, though I wasn’t sure why. Maybe I had just been making it all up that I let my nerves get to me like this. My hand rests on the back of my neck messing with the smaller hairs on the lower part of my head. 

“You wanted to ask me something?” he asks pressing his gloved hand to his hip, a small hum leaving his lips as he looked at me up and down, I had been wearing baggy pants along with a larger shirt, it wasn’t the best attire to wear at the castle but at that moment I had nothing to wear since all that was in my closet that the brothers had gotten me were all tight fitting femine clothing. 

“Ah yes,” I mutter, chuckling awkwardly as I shift my eyes from him, though I had known him for a few months he was a demon I held in high regard and respected the most out of all of the demons. Afraid if I told him how I felt, who I was, that he would be disappointed and never speak to me again. Pushing me away just like others had done before. Maybe he wouldn’t be any different. “I wanted to ask if I can get the male R.A.D uniform,” I mutter not making eye contact with him, I hear him hum again. 

“Is there a problem with the female one?” he asks, his head tilting slightly, his hand resting on his chin as if he was thinking. “I have noticed you wearing more masculine clothing.” he states, tapping his fingers on his jaw still making eye contact with me. 

“Yes, I’m not female, I’m a male” I stated with a voice that was low and nervous, my fingers intertwined in front of me as I twiddled my thumbs.  Trying to avoid looking into his eyes but when I feel a hand resting on my upper arm, it makes me look up at him. 

“Why were you nervous to say something? it is one of our jobs to make sure that you, the exchange student, are comfortable.” he mutters with a natural smile on his face. 

“I don’t want you to be disappointed in me” I mutter tears poking in the corner of my eyes as I was struggling to find out what emotions he was showing, he was a demon who was hard to read, he was nothing like Mammon, or Asmodeus who were open books and were open with feelings. It had been one of the things I had admired about Barbatos but it was one of the things I feared. Since I would never truly know how he felt. 

“I want you to feel as comfortable as possible, and be your true self.” he pauses, taking one of my hands into his gloved ones, keeping the contact between us forcing a blush onto my face as I look at him. “I will get the male uniform as soon as possible, until then you can borrow one of mine”  this only makes me nod as I realized he was still holding my hand

“Thank you.” I state softly making him smile a little more, he rests his free hand under my chin leaning forward his lips are pressed to my forehead pulling away a second later. 

“Don’t be afraid to tell me anything, I could never be disappointed in you. Especially about something that makes you, you” he whispers looking at me with a thin smile, I wrap my arms around him soon hearing him grunt as I press my body against his, my head resting on his shoulder as I hug him. Feeling his arms wrap around me back “anything to make you be happy”