Satan❤(Mine)

~Each person has a demon or an angel looking after them, the reader is looked after by Satan a powerful demon who becomes obsessed with the reader.  soon developing feelings for them  (Satan is a yandere in this story, this is not fit for some readers as this mentions murder, violence, cursing, and obsessive behavior) (also three dots means a time skip) ~
|
|
|
|

A loud gunshot echoes in the dark night, yet no one heard it no matter how loud the demon thought it was, even if he was caught they couldn’t catch him here, not in the human realm. The weak beings he had always heard about only he didn't think they were this weak. He looks down at the pale skin of his hand and his lips move upward with disgust as he notices blood splatters on him. 

“Fucking disgusting” he mutters under his breath as he wipes his hand on the black jacket he was wearing soon looking across the street to see a familiar figure standing outside of the bar, his hair falls over his eyes as it becomes unkept from the heat of the night. Beads of sweat fall down his face as he feels himself cooling down only a little though. His heart racing as it beats against his ribs, all he has to do is look at the human, they didn’t have to do anything to make him feel this way. He had hated the idea that demons and angels had to do the same line of work, protecting humans from themselves or a rogue demon from killing them. He often found himself complaining to his brother, Lucifer about how much he hated it but he had always been excused, which had always made him even more upset with the job. For hundreds of years, he has never taken any human he has looked after seriously and had often let them die while he had laughed at them. Laughed when they had begged him for help when he had no intentions to do so. But his current human has made him rethink his job, when he first laid eyes on them his heart was beating faster than it had ever. He didn’t know why this seemed like a cheesy romance novel he had read at one point or in his spare time while they had slept. He remembers one of the many nights he had spent with them, seeing their eyes closing as soft almost unheard breaths leave their lips as they fell into a deep sleep. They hadn’t a clue he was there. He didn’t want it to stay that way forever, honestly, he knew it was wrong and very bad if he was to show himself to humans or even have a relationship with one but he didn’t care. He leans over them pressing his lips to their forehead, caressing their cheek as he pulls away. 

“I think I might be falling in love with you” he whispers, pulling away, falling back against the shadows just as he had watched their eyes open to look around the room. He so desperately wanted to hold them in his arms, he wanted to claim them as his.

 From across the road, he saw them leaned against the wall by a male by your side. An annoyed look is pressed to their face as they continue to ignore the males advances, something snaps inside him as he watches the unknown male press his hand to their side slowly dragging his fingers on their skin making them back away. Before he knew it his hand was locked tightly around the unknown male’s arm. He watches the smug look fall from his face as he locks eyes with the demon trying to pull away. 

“Don’t ever touch them again” he growls his grip becoming tighter as the male falls to the ground trying to still get away. The demon stops when he feels a hand rest on his shoulder turning to lock his green eyes with a pair of fearful (E/C) eyes. He lets go turning to face them as he hears a whimper from behind him. His eyes could only rest on the human in front of him, his heart was beating fast as a small smile is on their lips 

“Thank you for helping me,” they mutter, and a small blush coats their cheeks, making Satan smile. 

“It’s what anyone would have done,” he says closing his eyes slightly as he watches the human look away as they shift their weight from one foot to another. 

“Well thank you, my name is (Y/N)”  they state holding their hand out for the demon to take. He stares down at it somewhat confused before lifting his hand to theirs, he feels a spark when their skin touches. 

“I’m Satan…” 

Days turn to weeks and weeks turn into months as these days fly by he feels even more in love with them. He loves how his name slips past their lips each time they see him, he loves when they reach their hand out for him to take, he loves the way they make him feel, he never wanted it to end. They had been out on a few days but during their fourth day, he remembers the night like it was engraved into his brain. 

“Thanks for tonight I really enjoyed it” they smile as their hands are pressed to their back the slowly flickering of the street light shines over them. 

“Really it’s no big deal, I enjoy being with you,”  he says as he watches the red color grow on your cheeks once again. Turning to face him your eyes meet and he feels his heart race once again at the small distance between them they both stand on the porch the door right behind them. 

“Really? Me too” they mutter once again this time he backs them against the door as he feels their breath was over his face. He is slowly lost in their eyes until the distance between them is closed. They reach behind them opening the door quickly dragging them both inside as they drown in the darkness. The warm skin of the human presses to his, he feels their hands tangled in his hair pulling his head slightly back. He pulls away from their lips looking at their eyes even in the darkness he still sees the happiness in their eyes.

“I’m madly in love with you” he whispers, pressing his lips to their neck nipping at the skin earning a few harsh breaths from the human. He presses their body closer to his slamming them against the wall. “I want you to feel the same as I do because after this night you’re only going to say my name” he harshly whispers as his hands slide up their shirt “ you’re all I can think about these days” his heart feels like it stops when they pull his head up to look up at them. A smile is on their lips 

“I love you too,” they say, pressing their lips to his in a swift manner. A smirk is pressed to the lips of the wrathful demon. Knowing after this night he was never going to let them go. If only they hadn’t said those words, the ones he was dying to hear escape from their lips. 

Now those sweet moments are almost non-existent. He couldn’t control himself when it came to them, he wanted more and more of them even if it killed them. A loud growl leaves his lips as he grabs onto the human’s shirt pulling them closer to him 

“Did you think I wouldn’t notice! Do you take me for a fool?” he shouts as he watches the tears fall from their eyes 

“I don’t think of you as a fool” they mutter painfully as the demon digs his nails into their skin drawing a small amount of blood under each nail. A small frown is pressed to his lips as his damp blonde hair is pressed to his forehead. 

“If you don’t then why have you been sneaking off with him? He’s he that much better than me? I can’t give you everything you want, what does he have that I don’t?” he shouts making them jump, their hands grab onto his hands and wrist trying to pull him off but with no success 

“He is just a friend, I promise, you’re the only one I need” they mutter softly, tears still falling from their eyes. A smile forms on his lips 

“Tell me how much you love me,” he says, making their eyes go wide as they lift their hands to cup his face, pressing their lips to his roughly earning a loud groan from the demon. 

“I love you so much, more than you know” they pull away and force a smile which seems to make the demon calm down slightly. 

“I’ve spent hundreds of years wandering this earth, looking over people weaker than me, weaker than anyone else. I had also been looking for someone who could make me feel this way. I came across you one fateful night, I laid eyes on you and knew at that moment, I’d never let you go” he mutters pressing his lips against theirs over and over again until he pulls away looking at their swollen eyes with satisfaction with the fear in their eyes. “You’re mine until the end of the time, even after your death I’ll find you again, over and over again. Your soul belongs to me and only me”