Leviathan❤(Love You)

"What should I do
I'm fallin' in love.
The cycle stopped
again due to you"
|
|
|
|
~Leviathan has grown feelings for the reader, and admires them from afar too afraid to say how he feels.~

Keys- 

(E/C)- Eye color 

Euphoria- intense excitement or happiness 

Endearing- inspiring of love and/ or affection 
|

|
|
|

(No One’s Pov)

He felt that his heart would jump out of his chest each time he saw them, each time they laughed, or really when they did anything. Everything they would do was endearing to him and he didn’t know why, he had never really felt this way with anything other than a few of his favorite anime characters. At first, he thought it was his heart playing tricks on him until he saw that an anime character had the very same feelings he was having. Causing his heart to stop at the mere thought of being with someone. A normie at that, and a human! A loud groan left his lips as he slammed his head on the edge of the tub he sleeps in. A blush covering his face as to think they would like him back, but soon decided it was too crazy to be real. He never thought having a crush would be so hard but it turned into a challenge especially when your crush sits next to you during school and at the table when they were eating any meal. 

He recalls one time their hands brushed together and he felt his heart racing and a feeling of euphoria flooded through him. But that had only happened once or twice, yet that didn’t stop him from thinking about it, he liked them, but was very unsure how to express his feelings. He hadn’t truly realized his feelings until the night them, his brothers, and he all went to the human realm to watch the meteor shower that they had heard from about belphie. 

He remembers his heart-stopping when he looked at them in the dark night, the light of the stars washing down on them as they smiled looking up at the sky with admiration in their (E/C) eyes. At some moment he had wished they would look at him like that but he knew it was too far-fetched to ever happen. The smile on their lips as a small laugh left and filled the quiet air around them, he was sure he wasn’t the only one who felt romantic feelings for them. If he was then the people around him must be blind or dumb. He wanted desperately to have you by his side but each time he tried to approach you to say how he really felt he got a sting in his chest and anxiety filled and coursed through his body and he had always backed down. 

Their courage and happy attitude were endearing, he would never say it out loud though. A smile would be on his lips as they talked about whatever they liked, he loved to see their passion through their words, their words as they slipped from their lips in a rhythm he had and will never forget. A blush would fall onto his cheeks when they would look at him even if it was for a moment, and he felt himself falling harder for them each and every day. He was waiting one day for the courage to say how he really felt.