Diavolo💜(Comfort)

(This was a request, sorry it took so long to write I ended up having to work and I didn’t have any internet 

So instead of writing the description I just posted the request. So once again thanks for requesting! And sorry if this is not what you wanted but I got a little stuck on about how to start it lol since you did give me a lot of info (which is very very great and appreciated so don’t worry) it was hard to figure out how to put it all in this short little one-shot but I did it :) (also I suck at writing fight scenes so I made them pretty short) 

 So once again thanks for requesting! And sorry if this is not what you wanted but I got a little stuck on about how to start it lol since you did give me a lot of info (which is very very great and appreciated so don’t worry) it was hard to figur...

Psychokinesis (from Greek ψυχή "soul" and κίνησις "movement"), or telekinesis (from τηλε- "far off" and κίνησις "movement"), is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction

Anger is a strong emotion coming out to be a near-dominating emotion in any person, it’s able to blind one and cause thoughts to stray from one’s morals. Everyone will snap at some point just some will have a more drastic effect. 

(No ones pov)

A loud scream fills the air, that's when the shockwave hits causing everyone to freeze and become paralyzed at the figure in front of them. The fake blood pooled under her feet as she seemed to lose her mind. Only seconds ago the halls seemed to be alive with laughter as they were poking fun at the human student as they had shoved and hit with rude comments, thinking she would stay and take it as she always did only today had been different. Some students had wanted to see more emotion on her face, only this isn’t what they wanted. Never did they think they would all be cowering to a human. 

Her eyes were red as she glared at all of them, soon fear ran through all of them as objects began to fly around the room hitting anyone that was in their way. A girls yell comes from the opposite side of the room as she tugs at the door