🌈Asmodeus❤(Coral)🌈

(Positivity, social, trendy, immature, erratic, inviting, flighty)
|
|
|
|

(The Readers Pov) 

Strong perfume fills my lungs, the smell of Asmodeus was lingering as he was very expressive with everything about him. The clothing he wore to the very products that went onto his skin, it would be lowly to put that he was helplessly in love with himself. And he was proud of that fact, and the fact that he could get anyone he wanted with just looking into their eyes. Once his eyes met yours, you were under his spell making him dangerous. 

My knuckles hit the door trying to get the lustful demon's attention from the other side, rushing footsteps run to the door before stopping just in front of it. I see the shadow of his feet under the thin door, his figure hiding mostly behind the door as his head peeks out from the crack between the door and it’s frame. 

“You are here early” he states, a dream filled sigh escapes the space between his lips as his hand slips off the door and into mine “well that only means more time for us” he whispers sending a wink in my direction, before pulling me into the room and closing the door behind the both of us.  My chest is crashing against his as his arm snakes around my waist a chuckle fills his room as I look at him  “I always wondered how in love you were with me, but this just confirms you are so in love” his finger pressing against my cheek as he pressed his lips against my forehead "with me" he states the last part loudly causing me to jump slightly. A chuckle slips past his lips as he quickly presses a kiss to my lips before I could respond. Slipping his hand into mine pulling me to his body. 

“I think you are jumping to conclusions.” I chuckle pressing my hand against his chest pushing him away from me, a small whine leaves his lips “you have the wrong idea my dear.” I mutter as his arms slip around my waist pulling me closer and he sighs. Soon his lips trail up from my shoulder to my jaw. 

“Do I?” he whispers, his lips hovering just over mine as his eyes lock with mine. I wasn't aware of it before, until my eyes trailed down to his arms. A yelp leaves my mouth as I try to push him away, but his bare chest is pressed closer to me, I can feel the only thing keeping him from pressing his full bare body against me was the loosely tied towel on his hips. But even that was beginning to slip. 

“Asmo! Your towel!” I yell loudly, his eyes narrowed as his hand trails down to mess with the towel and where it was tucked. A see a small smirk pull at his lips as he looks at me still 

“Are you embarrassed?” His voice is low as his hand rests under my chin pulling me forward, his bright eyes catch the light from above us and he chuckles “I was just about to ask if you wanted to take a bath with me.” his head tilts forward and his lips graze mine slightly and he pulls away, letting his hand slip just under my shirt. 

“Just a bath? Nothing funny?” I ask softly leaning into his touch as one of my arms wraps around his shoulder and my hand rests on his upper back. I feel his hand hover over my stomach before he leans closer, pressing his lips to mine for a quick moment before he pulls away. 

“If that's what you want” he trails off, fingers moving slowly down my arms soon he rests his hands into mine once again pulling me backwards to his bathroom… 

A smooth noise leaves his lips as he presses himself deeper into the water, my legs pressed to my chest as I watched him relax almost immediately. Resting my hand just under my chin I noticed how his eyes were open and he was now staring at me too. 

“You are staring, Asmo.” I mutter watching the coral colored rose petals float in the water, and come across his skin as he lays openly in the water not afraid of anything. A small smile comes to his lips as he pushes himself up causing the water to shift on his side and rush over to me. 

“I can’t help it” he whispers inching closer, water droplets falling from his pale skin and back into the water. He stays inches away from me, his chest nearly pressing to my legs but he keeps a distance as promised before. “You’re beautiful, almost as beautiful as me, you know?” he murmurs, pressing himself lower to the water as he tries to keep his distance but is almost failing. “You really are something, to make me feel this way” he states softly again. 

“Are you sweet talking me, Asmo?” I chuckle while still keeping my legs tightly pressed to my body, not wanting him to see anything even though he has seen plenty of bodies in his lifetime, it still didn't make me any less insecure. 

“You know something.” he starts but pauses soon after, something flashes in his eyes as he is now sitting next to me, his hand taking mine slowly as his lips are pressed softly to the damp skin. “You make it so hard to stay away, it isn’t just my lustful tendencies (Y/N)” he finishes a pink tint to his cheeks as he pulls me closer to him, chest resting against my legs. 

“You really know how to make someone feel good about themselves, don't you?” I finish my sentence with a blush coming to my face as he pushes his lips against mine seconds later, not showing any sign of pushing him away he only gets closer. 

“I really love you (Y/N)”