Diavolo💜(Worship You)

"I won’t stop never
Until the end of my life
Don’t stop forever
Without wavering like this
Now Don’t worry, worry, worry I will protect you I promise Ooh forever Worship U babe"
|
|
|
|

This is a request :>> I haven’t figured out how to tag anyone yet but thank you for making the request I was really happy to write this! sorry if it is sloppy and not what you wanted,  Once again thank you and I hope you enjoy it. 

~The reader is a human who has started to attend RAD, Diavolo, the demon lord of the Devildom soon falls in love with the reader holding her up to a pedestal, making her higher than she is, but that love becomes obsessive and violent. ~
|
|
|
|

(no ones pov)

“Please don’t make me resort to violence, you know how much I hate hurting you” he mutters his voice dangerously low as his arms are wrapped around you. His figure is larger than yours and being the demon lord he held more power than you ever would in any lifetime. A small whimper left your delicate lips as he soon pressed his lips to your forehead, his large hand cupping your face rubbing his thumb under your tear-stained eyes. “I just want you to be happy, stay by my side” he murmurs his breath washing down your cold skin and you feel a smile press to his lips. “I would do anything for you, you know that? All you have to do is ask” 

“Let me go please,” you whisper your words become choked and strained as his hand that was once on your face wraps around your neck harshly pulling you closer, his golden eyes fuming with anger

“You know I can’t, I couldn’t live without you. You’re first in my life” he whispers as his eyes never leave yours and the anger soon leaves his eyes as he hears a loud sob leave your twitching lips. 

“Please-” he cuts you off with a sly smile, making your heart drop the moment it appears. You swallow the words you were about to say 

“I love it when you beg, it makes my heart race” he tilts his head and his lips are pressed against yours, so you can’t pull away his hand rests on the back of your head, his fingers tangled into your hair. Once he pulls away his eyelids cover part of his eyes and his lips are parted again. “I can’t ever let you go, you’re mine. No one else can have you now” 

Diavolo, the name itself being able to strike fear into the hearts of his people, and people he had yet to know, Diavolo a demon of a higher power than everyone else. His image was a demon who cared about everyone and everything in the Devildom, soft, somewhat cunning, and very respectful. There were only a few negative comments about him that he was too selfish about what he wanted and stepped over those who worked too slow for his liking, but most of that talk was from the low-level demons who had never even seen Diavolo for themselves. Those who were closest to him had always said he acted just like any other demon, he was loyal and prideful to his people. He began to act more possessive to one person, no one knew where she came from, she was always at his side. But they had met at a party in the human realm. Diavolo had made the unnamed woman fall for him quickly just as she did him, outside they seemed to be perfect, but everyone has their secrets and dark sides. 

He was manipulative, possessive, violent, and obsessive, all things that would never describe him out in front of others, yet even through that he was madly in love with her and was determined to keep her by his side at all costs, because of her, he was becoming a true demon that humans had expected. Cold hearted creatures. 

A loud slam had snapped you out of your thoughts as the male before you had his fist in a ball until his knuckles were turning white, his eyes had a burning flame to them. But his eyes soften when he sees your eyes looking at him with an unknown emotion. 

“I just want to protect you, please try to understand,” he mutters, pampering kisses on to the exposed skin, his arms pressing you closer to his body, you could feel the calmness of his heartbeat. “I don’t want you to run away ever again, ok?” you nod but he snaps away his golden eyes unreadable as his hand slips away from you and down to his side. A loud hum rumbles through his chest. “You’re a goddess, and it’s my job and my want to worship you however I please” with one last word he leans down again pressing his lips against yours again, in a softer manner as if the outburst had never happened. “My soul belongs to you and only you” he murmurs against your lips, the room had begun to feel hotter as he talked more and the tense situation was over, because in the end he loved you, worshiped and treated you as a goddess that was sent down to him, and you loved him, no matter what he did. 

His violent words seemed to escape your mind whenever he kissed you with a passion, that was enough to make your body feel weak. The party they had met at, she had almost regretted going to, she would have never met him and she would be free to do whatever she wanted. She missed the freedom she once had. But at times she begins to forget what it feels like and when she is close to escaping crawls back to him. He knows this, he knows that she is wrapped around his finger. He was her slave in his eyes, to do her bidding if she asked for it, and even when she didn’t. He would worship her until she was consumed by the darkness, taken by the hands of death. But even then he knew she would come back.