🌈Simeon❤(Brown)🌈

(Reliability, comfort, honesty, wisdom, protects, dependable, timid, support)
|
|
|
|
(The Readers pov)

He smiles, the sun hits his face making him more angelic than ever before. He seemed almost too perfect to be here, to be real. Yet here he was, his hand in mine and his face buried in a blue scarf that he had gotten years ago. Cheeks were red from the cool air that was hitting both of us as we continued the walk. From the corner of my eyes, I can see smoke leave his lips, the cold air gets to him, yet he pushes it to the side and looks at me.

"It's not even winter yet, but it's still very cold out" he murmurs, taking his face out of the scarf once again, he takes his free hand and pulls the long coat closer to his body. Making eye contact with me every so often.

"You're the one who wanted to go on a walk, fully knowing it was going to be cold out" I chuckled, grasping his hand tighter, feeling both of our skin becoming colder. It was the middle of fall and each night the temperature had been falling and growing colder as it grew closer to winter. A small hum leaves his lips, slowly his body is pressed closer to mine as our shoulders are pushed together. His arm snakes around my shoulders and his lips are pressed to the top of my head.

"No need to be so mean" he chuckles out, a crunching noise coming from under our feet. He and I both looked down to see many leaves on the ground, many were a pale brown color, tips of the leaves wilted away from the weather and being away from their own life source for such a long time. My eyes land back on him to see him smiling, his face becoming covered with more of a pink tint and he lets out a sigh. Causing more smoke to leave his lips.

"I'm just being honest Simeon" I whisper cheerfully letting one of my hands' trail on the collar of his coat. A cold chill runs down my back causing me to shudder at the sudden feeling. Just before he wraps both of his arms around my waist. His warmth pressing against mine I unconsciously move closer to him, until my lips press to the part of his neck that is showing. A shaky gasp leaves his lips and he covers his face with his hands. Acting timid like he did at times when he was not sure what to do or even how to respond to affection. But before long his timid behavior slips and he begins to press his lips next to mine.

"Being honest, hm" he whispers, soon pulling away from me, but not all the way as his arms are still tight around me, his head slipping to rest on my shoulder as he leans down slightly. Just as I'm about to cup his face I see small white specks fall from the sky.

"Simeon" I whisper, pressing my lips to his cheek, causing him to look up when I say his name a snowflake hits his nose making him jump slightly in my arms. "It's snowing" I mutter the last part as I chuckle softly at him.

"I can tell, at least it's light" he states continuing to look up at the cloudy sky, and seconds later the snow grows heavier, a yelp leaves his lips as he looks back down at the ground wiping the piled snow that has built upon his face. "Never mind, I spoke too soon" the chill of the air getting stronger as he grabs ahold of my hand.

"We should get going," I say, tightly holding his hand and leaning against him again, he makes no sign of moving away from me as the cold weather gets to both of us. Before I can make any sure movement he grabs both of my hands pulling me backward from where we came from.

"It's getting cold, maybe we could continue this at home?" he mutters with a smile on his face, his eyebrows raised slightly, his hands resting on either side of my face pulling me closer, his lips brushing against mine not fully closing the space that was between us. "Would you be ok with that?" he asks just above a whisper as I can barely hear him as the wind picks up its pace.

"I'm fine as long as it's with you."