Beelzebub❤(Red)

"My scattered mind and heart
Revolves around you tonight
Impeccable red moonlight
Puts me in a hold"
|
|
|
|

Soulmate au- the sin that is mostly committed by your soulmate is the color you see, gluttony is red, the color goes away the moment your skin touches. So it can be hard to find your soulmate and you can go your whole life without ever meeting them.

~The reader hates the color red, being stuck seeing nothing but the color red was annoying to them. One day as they sit outside their friend, Solomon invites them to a party in the Devildom, something the reader can't help but agree to, (there is a ship used in this Solomon and Asmodeus are soulmates)~
|
|
|
|

Red, the color red has many meanings and can be taken a different way by everyone. It all depends on who that person is and what their life is like. It has negative and positive symbolization. Anger, love, passion, power, courage, and aggression all fall under the color red. It's beautiful and ugly as well. Red is the color of many things like roses, the color of many wines, the color of lips as you apply lipstick, it's the color of blood as it is in your body and along when it is out. 

The color red flooded your vision, you could only imagine how gluttonous this person was judging by the dark red that covered your vision. You knew they had to be a very very gluttonous being. But that could be the least of your worries as you just wanted the color to go away and you were starting to become sick of it. A deep sigh left your lips as you closed your eyes the only freedom you seemed to be able to find from this color. A cough makes you open your eyes as you stare at the prideful-looking sorcerer in front of you, a portal closing behind him not even a second after. 

"Solomon, what are you doing here?" your slightly annoyed voice fills his ears and he chuckles leaning against the fence behind him. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a little party down in the Devildom. Who knows maybe your soulmate is there" he waves his pointer finger out in front of him in a mocking manner as he looks down at your sitting figure. "I'm well aware of how much you hate the color red, but if your soulmate is a demon. they possibly have faced seeing your color for much longer than you" he states 

"Yeah, yeah, when is this party?" you question earning a smirk from the male in front of you. He quickly grabs your arm pulling you up from your spot with a chuckle he lifts his hand 

"It's now, I was going to make you come there whether you liked it or not" 

"What! How is th-" before you could finish a blinding light surrounding the both of you and it flashes a few times before you held on desperately to Solomon as you began to feel the feeling of falling. Your eyes go wide as the world around you goes dark. The darkness soon begins to fall into a bright light above you before you hit the ground harshly. An annoyed and pained groan leaves your lips as you open your eyes again to see the smirking male hovering over you. "You are such an ass Solo" you sit up rubbing your head as you feel many eyes bore into you but you felt your main focus on a male hovering over you. 

"You should've known." 

"Oh yeah like I'm going to know that the portal that I was in a second ago was just going to drop me." you snap rubbing the back of your head before Solomon walks away his hands pressed against his back. Soon seeing a joyous male jump up to him, you could tell without a doubt that was his soulmate. With the heart shape tattoo on his upper arm and the wings on his back, you could tell just by the looks of him he was a powerful demon. 

"Are you ok?" a deep but soft voice snaps you out of your thoughts. You lock eyes with a tall male hovering down over you with somewhat worried eyes, even in the red color that was your vision you could tell he was a looker. The horns on his head that pointed upward were a dark color going against his hair lightly, a hum left your lips as you pushed yourself up. A feeling of nausea rushes over you and you fall forward slightly. A pair of arms wrap around you in a quick motion before you could fall again. Once again you lock eyes with the male in front of you this time you were met with the gradient eyes. 

"You can see that too right?" you mutter at him hoping this wasn't just you but a small nod shows you that it was the both of you. 

"Yeah, I see it" he states in awe as he looks around the room with a smile on his lips looking back at you a second later. "I'm Beelzebub, you must've been stuck with the color red" he chuckles letting you go as you both stand up straight. 

"I'm (Y/N), are you really that gluttonous?" you question and he nods sheepishly as he looks down at you. A laugh leaves your lips as you smile at him and he does the same. 

Red wasn't as bad as it had seemed in the beginning.