Diavolo❤(Lipstick and Alcohol)

(really nothing I can use to describe this, just Diavolo is mentioned to wear makeup (I just really love men who wear makeup) and have a lip piercing, fake or real who knows :))  mentions alcohol and has shameless flirting. Pretty gross this one shot is)
|
|
|
|

(The Readers Pov) 

The music blares throughout the building, it's almost ear piercing, annoying to say the least. A part of me would never understand how people could stand such loud noises. Bodies pressed together as if there was no room. The whole room reeked of sweat, perfume, and alcohol, blinding lights flash about making it harder to make it past the crowds. 

I had received glances from males and females but went for none of them, as I was more interested in getting to the bar and drinking until I was black out drunk. A hum leaves my lips as I make it to the bar's counter, leaning against it was a man who asked me what I had wanted. But I didn’t respond as he took the hint he had turned to others. Sitting down on the old stools the building still used, I narrowed my eyes in disgust as I watched all the people seem to get worse. A scoff leaving my lips and in the crowd I notice one man inching closer to me but I push it to the side. 

The man behind the bar comes back sliding an unknown beverage next me, taking the glass into my fingers. I hold it in front of me as the man from before stares down at me. I felt myself shrink under his intense gaze as he continued to get closer, letting me see more of him. 

He was stunning. 

There now he stood in front of  me, he also had a glass in his hands with a red liquid inside, which I could only assume was wine. I had been drawn to his face as he had finally spoken, his deep voice was strong against the music. 

“What is someone like you doing here?” a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips, his red hair moves as his fingers push it away from his eyes. I frowned at him, ignoring his comment. but didn't look away as he continued to speak “Well, I’m Diavolo, what’s your name?” he questions, blinking a few times noticing the tone of his voice change. 

“I’m (Y/N)” I mutter uninterested, hearing a smooth hum slip from his lips as he takes the seat next to me. 

“That name matches you, beautiful, like you” I scoffed at the comment, taking a drink of the alcohol, it was bitter, more than normal. Looking back at him soon after I place the glass back on the counter. His lips pressed together to make a thin line as he stared at me. He began to lean closer to me, feeling his hot breath was down my exposed skin and my neck. A gasp of shock leaving my lips as I lean away from him. “You’re so stunning” he speaks out again, this time causing a blush to come to my cheeks as I blink a few times. He may have been flirting, but he was drunk making it shameless and empty. 

“Thanks for the empty compliment” the words leave my lips in a sarcastic tone, all he does is lean back and smirk at me. 

“Who says it was empty?” His tone of voice is now playful with a hint of seriousness, as his eyes darken and his lips parted slightly to show his teeth and his tongue that soon slid across his bottom lip. “You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in my life. It would be a shame to let you go now”  his voice trails off. The blush on my face never leaves as I struggle to keep myself from falling into the drunken males compliments. 

The glass he held in his fingers is pressed to his lips as he locks eyes with me again. I knew it was wrong, but as time passed I was slowly losing myself to him. A groan leaves my lips as I push myself up from the old stool, he sends me a confused glance

“Well, Diavolo it was nice to meet you, but it's time I leave” I begin to walk away before I feel his hand grip my wrist pulling me back against him. 

“Did you walk here?” he whispers, the question making me nod in confusion as he stands up next to me. Towering over my shorter figure, his golden eyes darken at the reaction. “Let me come with you, I wouldn’t want anything happening to you” I shake my head trying to pull away from him. 

“I’m fine, I’m sure a drunken man can’t really protect me” I chuckled, making him once again raise an eyebrow in my direction. He pulls me closer causing my chest to crash against his. His eyes looked over my face at a short distance. 

“I’m going whether you want me to or not” he states roughly taking my hand into his as he continues to keep the distance between us small. “Plus, wine isn’t strong enough to make me drunk.” The words leave his lips quickly as they are followed by a deep chuckle, I only nod and sigh at his response, as a smile pulls at his lips. He follows behind me and out of the door, the dark night's cool breeze sent a shiver down my spine. We both walked down the narrow sidewalk and my eyes occasionally met with the alleyways that were drowning in the darkness. It hadn’t been much longer before we reached the stairs to my apartment, turning to look at him I smiled as he stared at me with a normal expression, his teeth messing with the small piercing on his lower lip. He begins to turn away but before he can go my voice causes him to stop in his tracks

“Wait, Diavolo” he looked at me with a confused expression, I held his hand in mine forcing him to stay in place, though he could easily move away if he really wanted to. His confusion didn't falter when I wrapped my arms around him. I had felt a nagging urge to keep him by my side, and not let him go. Leaning forward my lips crash against his pulling him down to my height as I feel his hands hover over my hips for a few seconds before he quickly responds to the kiss, pulling me against him. It didn’t last long before he pulls away a blush on his cheeks as he tries to turn 

“I should go.” he mutters, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jacket. I keep my hand in his leaning him back up the steps, he blindly follows not fighting back as I lead him to the door. 

“I don’t know, I think you should stay with me tonight.” a small chuckle leaves his lips again as he looks at me, his golden eyes narrowing and a hint of lust flashing in them. My hand reaches for the door knob before I can open the door fully. His hand takes both of mine slamming the door open behind me. My eyes widen as my arms are pressed above my head and his lips are pushed against mine, soon the door is slammed loudly as he kicks it closed. My back is pressed roughly to the wall. The taste of the wine from a few minutes before was still on his tongue.

“Maybe you’re right.” He laughs lowly, slowly pressing his lips back to mine over again before his other hand grips my chin forcing me to look at him, his tongue sliding on his bottom lip as his lidded eyes look down at me. “I hope you won’t regret this..” 

A soft groan leaves my lips as I press my hand to my head, sitting up I feel the cool air of the room hit my bare skin. A small shiver escapes me as I look around the room, my clothing has been scattered around the floor of the room making my eyes widen. The sheets of my bed fell to the lower part of my body. Running my fingers to the spot in the bed next to me as I feel a warmth still there, hearing the door open I see a shirtless Diavolo leaning against the door frame. Seeing him fully sober was different than being slightly drunk. He had looked better, he had his makeup removed but his lips were still red and slightly swollen. A smirk coming on his lips as he catches me staring for too long. 

“Like what you see?” I snap out of my thoughts, a blush coming to my cheeks as I press my feet to the ground. 

“I thought you had left.” I feel the bed next to me shift from his weight, his chin resting on my shoulder, I struggle to bring the blanket over my exposed body not used to having someone look at me like this. He chuckles, taking my hand from the sheet making me drop it. 

“I told you I wasn’t finished with you” he mumbles as his lips press to my jaw, leftover lipstick stains litter my skin still. “I tend to keep my promises” his fingers trailing up my neck to rest on my chin forcing my lips against his again.