All❤(Catastrophe)

)A deadly virus is going around the world, causing violent outbursts in people over the age of 13. (more about the fake virus will be explained later) the reader and everyone else all is forced to figure out what is causing it before it's too late (everyone in this story is a normal human and has no power and a ship will be mentioned for FLAVOR and the only news comes from Seoul, South Korea)

THIS IS NOT FIT FOR SOME READERS PLEASE READ THE WARNINGS. Mentions murder, drinking, self-harm, suicide, violence, manipulation, and other topics that will later be mentioned.
|
|
|
|

ca·tas·tro·phe

/kəˈtastrəfē/

noun

an event causing great and often sudden damage or suffering; a disaster.

|
|
|
|

As time runs by us we find out what and who we are. Sometimes the answer is good but in some cases, it only means we can become the people we hate the most. The world is directed at the unfair treatment of its peoples.

We are in a time where anything is possible and anything can fall apart by a single action, or a single word. it's a pity what the people have come to, the people of this world had once been strong and able to defend themselves from others who have declared an unfit act. In this generation, we hide behind computer and phone screens spitting worlds we couldn't say in person or in face-to-face conversations.

We are becoming weaker and less reliable than we have ever been.

.

.

.

(The Readers Pov)

The wind howls for the first time in months. It pushes its way through anything it can find shaking the building we all stood in. The sun begins to fade, falling behind the buildings that stood tall day and night. It's shocking what technology and engineering has come to. Yet it's not a surprise. Of course, they aren't indestructible nothing is no matter how much we can hope it is. Our lives are always at risk to be taken away by the evils of the world.

" Why the grim look?" A calm voice snaps me from my thoughts.

"It's nothing, just thinking?" Could it even count as thinking more of stating facts that make no sense if you really look at it? I bite my bottom lip looking over to Leviathan who stands awkwardly in the doorway.

"You sure? That seemed to be more of a question than a statement" he hums soon after his hands graze the frame of the door soon stepping farther into the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just" I pause pushing myself away from the window, his hand resting on his hip as his eyes curiously took at me. "Just need out, you know? The world is falling apart as you know right?" I chuckle softly, not looking at him.

"Of course I know. We are living at the moment correct? So how would I not know? I'm not blind to it I just wish it didn't have to happen this way" he mutters softly "Oh Lucifer wants to speak with you; he's waiting in his office"

I nod and Leviathan takes his leave, the door stands open, and I look out the window one last time before turning and walking out the door. My footsteps echo down the hallway and I hear a yell then objects slamming against the door. It was most likely Solomon and Asmodeus they hadn't gotten along since the day we came back.