~Solomon❤(Thunder)~

I am aware there are mistakes sorry😔

(this is not fit for some readers as this mentions murder, violence, and I guess this mentions romantic love between siblings?? Only one-sided tho. 

The kingdom the reader rules is often compared to the heavens or heaven, while the rest of the world is compared to the other siblings and what they symbolize. So the reader and their five siblings are considered to be gods their kingdoms are based on the Sun, Moon, Seas, Stars, Heaven, and Underworld…) 

 (each of the characters used in this story, their name meanings, age, and gender, the name meanings will only apply to the other five siblings. The reader is the oldest and most powerful I should probably say that the siblings are not blood-related)

Ravindra- lord of the sun- M- 30

Kimitsuki- Empress moon -F- 33

Astra- "of the stars"- F- 32

Thanatos- death- M- 35

Kaito- Ocean, Seas- M- 36 

(Y/N) - 40

Solomon- 38

|
|
|

(No Ones Pov- yet somewhat slips into the readers Pov) 

The sky falls to darkness, I watch as the stars begin to appear like spots of lightness that shine only to not reach the brightness of the moon as it shines over this world, it was simply beautiful. 

A deep sigh of disappointment and something else I had yet to find out, I remember when this place used to be in chaos and war, one that seemed endless. It had been a place I never thought I would be able to call home. Yet as time passed I knew this place was mine, this place had once been a dream my siblings and I shared when we had lived in the darkness and rule of our parents.

 Even with the darkness, we had been born in, even they saw the light and what this world could be. We had seen the bright world that awaited through the darkness of many wars. We hold the heavens in our grasp along with the seas and underworld. The light is now a reality as we are powerful entities in this world of people who beg to worship those they can't really see. Those who they vow as their heroes. 

It had been ten long years of battle, of war between the ones the world was afraid of. To rid them of a place as beautiful as this had been. The lands no longer covered with the bodies of those who fought in the many wars. Something they could handle, a threat they could defeat, had no longer been flooded with the blood of those very people. They risked their pathetic lives for something they didn't even understand. Freedom. 

In this world what was freedom?  A right that was placed upon you under certain scenarios. That freedom could be taken just as easily, with a single word of a man or woman they had no idea really existed or not. It was just fate. 

No matter the years that are meant to come one shall remain in power. Even if death shall have taken the life of one of us. The downfall we share will be the end for all, everything that is bright and dark. 

True chaos will be shown. 

--

(The Readers Pov)