💐Solomon❤(Yellow Hyacinth)💐

~Jealousy~
|
|
|
|

(This is very short)
|
|
|
|
(The Readers Pov)

His white hair falls down on his forehead, a dangerous look is in his eyes as his hands rest on his lap. His gaze made me somewhat anxious, he had been possessive since the very beginning. He of course didn’t mind me talking with others, he just couldn’t control how he felt when jealousy took over him. Not that I even minded when he was like this, it only meant he cared for me, I understood if it was terrible jealousy but he never hurt anyone or laid a hand on me without consent.

 My eyes landed back on the male in front of me who smiled at me softly, a drink resting in his hands as his brown hair fell over his dark skin. I had only caught a glimpse of the males eyes to see a bright blue, most times as he smiled and spoke with his eyes closed slightly. Soon he leaves saying he had important business to attend to, his drink being taken by the female behind the counter only seconds later. My eyes landed on the vase of yellow flowers, withering slightly as they had been ignored for a few days, lacking the attention they so desperately needed to live. 

It wasn’t long before I felt an arm snake around my waist pulling me against a firm body, warm breath washes down my neck as I feel his warmth against me. His hand slips into mine as he turns me to face him. His chest pressed against mine as he looked at me with a narrowed gaze.

“When were you going to come back over to me?” he mutters running his hand down my back as his fingers trace my spine through the clothing I had been wearing. I shudder, grabbing onto his shoulders “did you like his attention more than mine?” he hums, pressing his lips roughly to my neck, his hands holding me in place as I don’t pull away. 

“I wasn’t gone that long Solomon.” I whisper trying to run my hand through his hair but he quickly catches it, making my eyes widen at his quick movements as he brings my hand to his lips. 

“It felt like forever, did you feel that attracted to him?” he whispers against the palm of my hand not once breaking eye contact. The light vibrations of his words send a shiver up my spine, a small string of pain comes from the palm of my hand as blood pools from the marks. He pulls away as blood is on his pale lips. Quickly he pulls me closer and his hand is pressed on the upper part of my back as his eyes stare deeply into mine. “It took everything in me to not come over here and take you away, give him a sign that you were mine…” his lips hover just over mine as he whispers each word in a dark tone. 

“Why didn’t you?” I mutter only making him chuckle as his hand slips away from my wrist and down my arm. His fingers leave a tingling feeling behind as he traces the fabric over my body. 

“You would never leave me for him. I can give you so much more than he ever could” his voice is low. He pulls away from me only leaving his hand against my wrist as he pulls me to follow him. “All I would have to do is say a few words and you’d come crawling back to me. You and I both know, you wouldn’t live a day without me”  he states in a tone that he knew it was true, as if he was always right. It was almost as if he held my life in the palm of his hand, like a lit match over a pool of water, it would be snuffed out in a second if someone made the wrong move. 

“Would you do the same? If someone came along would you leave me?” my voice breaks as we both step outside in the cool night, the breeze biting at the exposed skin of my body. This question only causes him to look over his shoulder as his other hand presses the button to unlock the car we were standing in front of. 

“That would never happen. Because in the end your heart is mine, just like my heart belongs only to you” he pauses pulling me closer to him again, this time his lips were pressed against mine in a heated manner as if he was trying to prove something that I didn’t already know. My back is pressed against the car as he pushes his weight against me. 

“How do I know I can trust what you say?” I ask when he pulls away from me for a split second before he closes the space between us again as his hand tries to pull open the car door, but struggles to find the handle. 

“You are the only one who can make me feel like this…”