Simeon❤(Wanna Be Missed)

"I wanna be missed like every night, I wanna be kissed like it's the last time, say you can't eat, can't sleep, can't breathe without me"
|
|
|
|

~Being from opposite realms it is hard to find time to be together, the reader begins to miss Simeon. (this is super short, but I'll make up for it later.  and yuh the reader is human, sorry if these are getting annoying:/// these are the only author's notes I will do so no other chapters will be added for just notes )~
|
|
|

(Readers pov)

From the distance, I could see the wave crash against the rushing water, a feeling of loneliness washes over me as I stare intently at the body of water. I don't even remember walking on the soft sand to get where I am. I feel as though I woke up here. The sun shines down making the water slightly clearer and the cool sand becomes hotter. A deep sigh left my lips as I looked at the unopened messages that I had sent him, I knew he was busy. Of course, he was. Being an angel in all while I was a lowly human that he had met one day, it was by chance he and I crossed paths but every day I am grateful for him. I wonder if he ever missed me as I did for him. I wonder if I ever crossed his mind and if I did was it in a good way? 

Soft steps from a being come from behind me but I pay no mind as this area was common for others to be on, but not as common on a grey day like this. Even if the sun was shining the area had its own sense of sadness. My fingers tap on the skin of my chin in nervousness as the phone turns off from lack of attention. A soft hum leaves my lips as I lay back on the sand, both my arms are resting over my eyes in an attempt to sleep and forget these feelings. Before I can do it the footsteps stop in the spot next to me and then a soft thud is heard from the same area. I continue to ignore whoever it was a hint of annoyance flooding my system as a random person sits next to me when there is a whole area they can sit. A soft sigh that is followed by a chuckle makes me lift my arms and press them to the sand as I sit up looking into large blue eyes. A smile was on his lips and his skin shining in the sun as it came down. 

"I came as soon as I saw the messages," he says softly, the smile on his lips never falling, not even for a second. "Sorry if it seemed late, or as if I was ignoring you" 

"I just really missed you" I mutter, pressing my head to his shoulder, his arms wrap around me pulling me closer. 

"I missed you too" it leaves his lips in a soft but happy chuckle and I feel his lips press to the top of my head as his fingers leave a trail of warmth on my back. I smile and look back up at him, our eyes meeting again. I push myself up and press my lips to his cheek. His dark skin overcame a red color. He tilts his head pressing his lips to mine for a split second before pulling away. His eyes are narrowed as he looks down at me the same smile still on his lips. "I'll try to visit more often" his gloved fingers rest under my chin, his dark hair falls around his face making him look even more stunning, it was no mistake that he was an angel and a beautiful one at that. Capable of making those around him look his way. 

"You better, I would like to see you more" my arms wrap around his shoulders pressing his body closer to mine. "It gets lonely down here without you" 

"I wouldn't want that, I promise I'll come back as often as I can" the smile on his lips never fails to make my heart flutter, I knew I wanted him to miss me as much as I missed him.