💐Diavolo❤(Red Salvia)💐

~Forever Mine~
|
|
|
|

(Diavolo is somewhat insecure in this and will be out of character, but I feel he would think somewhat low of himself at times because he does have a lot on his shoulders constantly… The reader is mentioned as you, your.)
|
|
|
|

(No Ones pov) 

A snap of a camera catches your attention, turning quickly to the red haired demon who smiles in an almost innocent manner. He had once stated that he had found no reason for photos until you came along, wanting his long life to have some meaning and he wanted to remember these moments with you for as long as he would be alive. 

“You look so beautiful..” he whispers, the red flowers in the field behind your figure were stunning, which is one of the reason he had wanted a photo of this moment so much, yet he mainly had wanted the photo of you finding some meaning now, some interest he had never had as he held your hand in his. His lips catching yours in a smooth movement, wanting to keep you at his side for as long as he could, because he was so utterly intoxicated by you. The way you smiled at him, or even when you just looked at him set his heart aflame. 

A soft blush comes to your cheeks as he slowly pulls away not wanting to lose the warmth he’s gained in that second. The second he never wanted to end, if he could hold you close that's all he would need to live, in the time he spent with you, you became a drug to him, an addiction he wasn’t willing to give up. His heart races as he feels your head rest on his shoulder and your arm rests slightly on his leg. A soft hum leaves his lips as his head hits the tree just behind him, his eyes. He feels a pair of lips against his cheek and a hand resting on his other cheek pulling him down, he uses his hand to support him from falling. Your eyes lock with his as a smile is on your lips. Fingers tangling in his hair as you pull him down even father to press his lips onto your once again. The kiss lasted longer than before, just a few seconds before he pulled away, his breath caught in his throat. Watching your chest fall and rise up heavily as you struggled to catch the breath you had lost. 

He keeps his body above yours, holding himself with his hands on either side of your body not wanting to hurt you by pressing his weight onto you. He loved seeing you under him as he would watch you catch your breath. 

“I love you so much.” he hears you mutter pressing your lips to his over and over again causing his heart to race. He presses his forearms to the ground letting one of his hands slip just under your head pulling you up as he closes the space again. Feeling your chest press against his, your hands grab onto his collar trying to pull him closer as he pushes against the tugs not wanting to fall.  Pulling away for a second his hands rest on your waist,  he pulls both of you back up as his back now rests against the tree again.  

“See isn’t that better?” he huffs catching his breath as he watches you again, his heart still racing as he can’t seem to find a way to stop it. Whenever he was near you he lost control of himself. He loved and hated the feelings and thoughts that would rush through him. Not minding when you were pressed against him, clutching onto his clothing trying to pull him closer than he could be. He loved feeling wanted, but not by just anyone. Only you. 

He had only wanted you to be by his side. He knew it was almost selfish to ask a human who has limited years to spend the rest of them with a demon who lives for multiple centuries. He hadn’t found out the right way to do so and often shied away from it because of his fear of you saying no. That being with him was a thing you were only doing while you were in the Devildom and once the next year was over you would never want to come back. Since you weren’t the first he had a relationship with, he was afraid of failing again, that maybe you would be just like them. Leave him without saying a word. He flinches as he feels your hands cup his cheeks as you look down at him with a concerned expression. 

“What’s got you looking like that?” your face softened, he turned slightly away not wanting to look at you but he also struggled with not wanting to look away, because in his eyes you were the most stunning thing he had ever had the privilege to look at. He soon unconsciously leans into your touch lifting his hand pressing it against yours.  

“Just thinking.” he murmured quietly, rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand. Looking back up at you, he feels you tug at his face pressing his lips to yours quickly and softly. 

“You don’t have to tell me, just know that I’m here for you whenever you need someone.” you mutter, pressing a kiss to his forehead, his heart flutters and his arms are wrapped securely around your waist. You hum lowly running your fingers through his hair as his head rests against your shoulder. 

“I know, you’re too good for me.” he whispers, pressing you as close as he can to his body. His fingers run down the lower part of your back. He hears you sigh, pulling him away from you so you could look at him fully. 

“You know that’s not true...what are you afraid of? What do you think is going to happen?” he feels your fingers caress his cheek, he begins to feel nervous for almost no reason, but no matter what he would always feel like this around you. He was known for keeping his personal problems to himself, not letting them get in the way of how he ruled but he felt the need to break those walls each time he saw you. Each time he saw the loving look in your eyes. It only reminded him how much he was helplessly in love with you. 

“Is it selfish to want you all to myself? Want you to only look my way for the rest of your life?” he whispers taking your hands in his again, he feels his cheeks heat up under your touch and as he spoke, he felt as if he was struggling to speak. Even though this conversation seemed so much easier in his head. You chuckle softly once again pressing your lips onto his. 

“Of course it isn’t. I want the same thing too.” you mutter against his lips not pulling away full as you spoke. The distance was small as he felt your nose brush against his.

“I want to drown in everything that you are” he pauses clutching at the shirt you were wearing, his golden eyes locking with your eyes, wanting to once again pull you closer to him. “As you take me in your arms, so that maybe one day you’ll fall for me just as I have for you” his voice slips into a whisper looking in the corner of his eyes he sees the red flowers in the distance, seeming to see you once again as a godly being he had the privilege to hold and claim as his. “I want you to be by my side for the rest of our lives..”