Lucifer❤(Late Night Drive)

||||Based on one of the messages with lucifer

|
|
|
|
Based on one of the messages with lucifer.  (this is not fit for some readers as this contains sexual themes(No sex my dudes, still not and will never be comfortable writing it) (lyrics from the song will be added to the writing) 
|
|
|
|
(The Readers Pov)

 His taller figure hovers over me, his hand rests on my wrist as he pulls me forward past the door and into the darkened hall. The door closing behind me leaving us both in the darkness, I am pulled forward and crash into him. From the darkness I see him pressing his finger to his lips showing me to be quiet as we walked down the hall. I hear his deep breaths fill the hallway as we slowly make our way to the door where said car would be. I honestly had no idea that any of them drove or even owned a car. So I was shocked when Lucifer asked how the car ride with Mammon and Asmodeus went and offered to take me instead the very next day.

“You can speak now.” he states, holding open the passenger side door. A small smirk is on his thin lips as he watches me. 

“Really? You don’t want me to be quiet?” I chuckle sliding into the seat, soon after I hear the door close and watch his figure walk in front of the car to get to the driver's side only seconds later. 

“I can hear it callin'
Loving the way you wanna talk
Touch me tease me feel me up
Callin'
Something in the way you wanna talk
You got me sayin' you got me sayin'
How you doing
Tell me what's your name
What's your sign”

“No, I find your voice soothing.” he sits in the seat next to me not looking at me as he puts the seat belt on and his hand rests on the wheel. “So, are you ready to go?” he states softly, looking at me from the corner of his eyes as I only nod, making him look back at the outside. The radio is on at the lowest setting so I can only hear a few beats escaping the speakers around us. 

The lights of the building of the devildom flash past the windows as he drives down the empty road, no person, or anything is seen. Which makes this situation even more nerve racking knowing that he and I were alone. We both had a few moments together but nothing ever got too touchy as he had always stopped before something happened or had been stopped by one of his brothers which had made things even more awkward.