Satan❤(Memories)

~Satan is forgetting the moments he spent with the reader as they slowly fade from his life. (Really short)~
|
|
|
|

My memories of us slowly start to drain 

As they lose their color 

I slowly forget what you meant to me 

I’m lost in a world without you 

Is it painful? Or am I fine?

The memories of us 

Fade away as I’m left alone 

Depression paints a photo 

Blues and blacks are used to represent 

The memories of us fade 

Until we realize we are nothing

.

.

.

.

(No Ones Pov) 

He sits in the silence drowning in the feeling he feels. Everything he thought he knew, everything he thought he felt was all drifting away into nothing. He didn’t know how to cope with all of it. The one thing he had loved was fading away. As the pain overcame everything. He looks around only to find nothing in the area he took comfort in. The place he felt was the only place he could escape the clutches of the world.

But deep down he knew everything wasn’t fine. He couldn’t leave. Not yet. He was empty and he felt vulnerable

"Satan?" A familiar and soft voice questions. He turned around only to be met with nothing. His eyes scan around the room, he feels as if he is going insane with the past. 

The memories he wishes he never experienced or ever felt. All he could hear was their voice, their voice was driving him insane yet he didn’t know why

_________

(Satan’s Pov)

"Satan" 

I turn a smile flashed on his lips as they wrapped their arms around me and their head resting on my shoulder 

"Hey (Y/N) " 

Their eyes meeting mine, I pushed the urge to hold him tighter in my arms. Their eyes never leave mine.

This didn’t seem right. I broke the eye contact looking around. Everything seemed normal until I looked down.

They were gone 

"(Y/N)  please come back" I mutter, closing my eyes and opening them a few moments later. I was in a different place. In a room, lamps shattered on the ground. Holes made a home in the wall my breath hitched as I saw them  with a bag over their shoulders 

"Why should I stay Satan?" they snap at me, my heart drops as I lose all words. Everything was black and white 

"I’ll change. Please don’t leave. I need you" the words slip past my lips as a soft whimper, tears poking in the corner of my eyes as I feel my chest tighten. They scoff not looking at me, shifting slightly, and then they sigh. 

"I can’t stay. I can’t take this anymore, Watching you do this to yourself when I’m here knowing I can’t do anything." they snap again this time grabbing on to the door handle, I stop myself from reaching out and grabbing onto them forcing them back into my arms, no amount of apologies could fix this but I found myself wishing they would. I was on my knees. Lost once more, the words I wanted to say I couldn't. 

"Stay the night it’s dangerous, in a world of demons" I whisper, this makes them turn around to look at my figure with an annoyed look. Who wouldn’t be annoyed at a demon on his knees begging you to stay when you obviously didn’t want to. 

"No Satan... Goodbye" 

_______

(No Ones Pov)

He opened his eyes, clutching the sheets next to him, in hopes they would be by his side. He feels beads of sweat roll down his face and his breathing was heavy. Remembering his best and worst moments. 

They were real. But they are memories. He kept dreaming about everything that happened like some recurring nightmare he couldn’t see to get rid of no matter how many spells he had placed on himself to rid himself of them. 

Memories that pick at his heart. Clawing at him until he caves in to the pressure, yet he knew he couldn’t stop moving now, no matter how long it took to move on from the human who still held his heart. A gaping hole in his heart from where they used to be when they were around only growing as the days pass. 

When he couldn’t do anything.  He drowns in the memories of a human who never loved him, Drowns in the memories of a human he once knew