Belphegor❤(Call Out My Name)

"So call out my name (call out my name, baby)
So call out my name when I kiss you
So gently, I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay even though you don't want me"
|
|
|
|
~The reader and Belphegor break up after Belphegor finds out the reader used him to become closer to Beelzebub. Feeling heartbroken even as months go by seeing the reader in different relationships he can't but help but still love them wishing he would move on from them or wishing the reader would come back to him. (Belphegor is mentioned as he while the reader is they)~

|
|
|
|

"I never wanted to hurt you like this belphie. Try to understand!" they shout making him roll his eyes at them, anger was burning inside him, along with the feeling of sadness and betrayal. he had only thought Lucifer lied to others to make himself feel better and more prideful, yet here he was standing in front of the person who he had loved and spent his many months with thinking that they loved him as well. But he was proven dead wrong, he had wasted his time with someone who had never wanted him, they only wanted his twin. Making his heartbreak, he swore he heard it, but could never be too sure about that. In some parts of this situation he had grown to hate humans even more than he had before, but he could never fully hate them. He still felt his heartbeat for them as like it was a call that they had and never would answer. 

"I just wish you would've told me how you really feel instead of using me! You didn't have to do that" he clutches at his heart and he feels himself begin to cry from the pain they had been causing him, only now was everything hitting him. "You didn't have to hurt me like this to get your selfish needs to work out" he sobs out his knees hitting the ground. The only thing he can think of focusing on is his racing and burning heart. 

"I wasn't being selfish, I wanted him! And he wouldn't take me! You would never understand how it feels to chase after someone who never will love you!" they shout, making his heart hurt even worse the tears kept rolling down his face like rain that wouldn't stop. 

"How could I ever understand you, you never let me in! You shut me out continuously as I stayed by your side and waited!" his voice breaks finally as it becomes hard for him to speak for the tears pouring from his eyes and down his face, he feels as though he is suffocating and they are the only ones that can save him, yet he knows he will never see their hand reach down to save him from drowning. 

"You are foolish Belphie, come on! There were so many signs that this wasn't going to work! I don't love you and I never did you have to realize that!" they still shout at him and he can't use his voice anymore as loud sobs escape his lips. 

"Just- get out," those are the only words he can seem to speak a loud scoff leaves their lips as they walk past him, their footsteps echo down the attic stairs he has no doubt in his mind that everyone heard both of them argue, he had no single doubt in his mind that he would be made the enemy in his house knowing him and his brothers' significance like for the human. He stood no chance against their words. All he could do was wait for the storm that was to come. 

Only it never came, he had only heard they moved out for a bit, showing no emotion as the door slammed behind them with anger. Hearing part of the argument his twin raced up the stairs only to find him on the floor clutching his chest sleeping, the tears didn't go unnoticed and Beelzebub had decided to wait until his brother woke up to ask what happened. While Beel was waiting the small whimpers leaving his brother's lips didn't escape from his ears. And he too began to feel a pain in his chest. 

.

.

.

His eyes landed on them as a smile was on their lips, their hair swayed lightly in the breeze as their fingers laced with the other demon who he had never seen. Or never heard of the nameless demon was at their side. He felt a sting in his chest as he watched them pass by with euphoric looks on their faces, he was envious of them, envious because it wasn't him at their side. Yet his heart was filled with sadness as they turned the corner disappearing. No matter how much he hated it, the feelings that would race within him whenever he saw them, he couldn't wash the fact away that he was still in love with them, hoping and wishing that they would come back to him and say his name again, even if it was fake. He didn't care if they didn't love him, he just wanted them, needed them. And he hated how everything made him feel knowing that they would never come back.  His hand clutches at his shirt, his nails digging into the cloth and into his skin as the pain in his chest had returned. 

He felt broken and all he ever wanted as he would realize later in his life was that he wanted them to say his name and stay next to him.