🌈Satan❤(Teal)🌈

(Rational, reserved, private, edgy, logical, calms, supportive)

|
|
|
|

(The Readers Pov)

The sound of his sigh is drowned out by the crashing of the waves in the water behind both of us. A book is now placed in his clothed lap, as he patiently looks at the endless and stunning view in front of him, my eyes watch something flash on his face and he soon turns to look at me with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"How long have you been here?" he questions and places an inviting smile onto his lips, his normally kept blond hair slightly a mess from the breeze and his hands that would occasionally find their way to the blond mess.

"Just long enough to see that look on your face my dear" I chuckle taking the spot next to him, I hear him huff as he watches the bright water crash onto the surface of the sand. Multiple shades of blue including a vibrant teal blend together. Feeling his head rest on my shoulder, his arm soon slips around my waist to pull me closer to him, "why are you upset about it?"

"No, you act like I easily get angry" he chuckles, pressing his lips to my shoulder, before pulling away, taking my hand into his, soon pulling me and him up. My feet digging into the sand in front of him, I laugh falling into him as I lose my balance from his quick get up.

"You are the Avatar of Wrath, it would be weird if you weren't edgy at times" I pinch his cheek causing him to let out a somewhat annoyed noise, he grabs my wrist forcing me closer to him, he sends a playful glare in my direction.

"Is that how you think of me?" he asks slowly inching ever so closely, not caring if anyone around us saw. Beginning to feel myself lean backward, his hand slips on the lower of my back keeping me up somewhat. My arms soon snake around his shoulders and my hand limply lays on his upper back as my fingers trace unknown patterns into his skin.

"You're very charming and you just know how to be calm for someone who is so engrossed in anger" I hum pressing small kisses to his now red cheeks as he doesn't say anything "you're one of the only people I know who can think logically half the time instead of going right for something dumb" I state pulling away slightly my lips hovering just over his as he looks down softly. "You are also." I pause pressing a kiss to his lips before pulling away from him. A smile pulls at my lips as I watch his mouth fall open slightly, a blush becoming darker on his face.

"You really know how to bring a demon's ego up" he chuckles, slipping his hand into mine again, he walks backward pulling me with him, a surprised noise leaves my lips as my feet touch the water not expecting either of us to be that close to it. He wraps his arms around me fully pulling me right against his chest, my hands resting around him as well.

"I wouldn't just bring up any demon," I mumble against his chest as I hold onto him tightly, knowing the strength of the waves would be enough to take both of us down with just one push if it really wanted to. "I'd only do it for you," I say, pressing my hand to his cheek and he blushes at the contact but before he can say anything, my hands rest on his shoulders for just a few seconds before I push him back into the water. A yelp escapes him as he comes into contact with the water falling under it for a split second before he breaks the surface of it. His hair pressed over his eyes as he struggled to move it away from him. I chuckle as I watch his expression change to shock then to annoyance.

"Why did you do that?" he asks as he still sits in the water, his hair successfully moved out from in front of his eyes and pushed up in a messy manner. A smirk rests on his lips as he mutters something under his breath that I don't catch as I laugh out loud.

"You should-" I begin but am stopped when I feel both of his hands on my legs before he takes my legs out from under me and I crash into the water, my head is the first thing to come up as I gasp for the breath that was taken away from me.

"Now you should've seen your face, it was priceless" he laughs out as he stares at my now unimpressed figure that is hunched down in the water. It was nice to see him not as quiet and reserved, it was rare to see a genuine smile come to him or really even hear a laugh that had some emotion in it. I was happy he stopped being so private about everything and how he felt.

"You should laugh more, it's really nice" I mutter catching his attention, the red coming back to his face as he still smiles lightly, not as bright as before but it is still genuine and there. It makes my heart pick up its pace but not too much as I look at him.

"Should I drop you next time?" he asks with a smirk on his lips as he makes his way closer to me, water drips from his hair and clothing.

"No, no that was scary" I chuckle lowly, my eyes closing slightly, and before I know it he is sitting right in front of me, the same smile still there as he holds my hand in his. My hand is soon pressed against his lips, for a short time at least until he pulls away.

"We should do this again, (Y/N)" he whispers "I like seeing you happy"