💐Beelzebub❤(Sunflower)💐

~Adoration~
|
|
|
|

(No Ones Pov) 

A smile comes to his lips as he watches them, their hands resting on his as he struggles to hold back the urge to pull them closer. A chuckle leaving their lips as their warmth leaves him, he feels colder and more lonely even though they are in the room with him and they haven’t gone that far only a few inches away. Which in his mind was miles. Without thinking he reaches out his arms to pull them closer to him. Feeling better as he feels their arms wrapping around him, pulling him closer to their body. He hears their heart beat softly while his on the other hand had been racing from the distance between them.

Even though they had known each other for a few years he still couldn’t stop his heart from wanting them. He held a sense of intense adoration for them, when they first talked about Belphegor and their want to help him. Maybe that’s what took his heart when he saw the determination on their face with each word they spoke. And in the end he gave himself to them in a pact. 

“Beelzebub” he hears them mutter softly against his hair, their legs straddling him as he holds onto them tightly by the waist not wanting to let them go yet. As if he would ever be ready to. 

“Yeah?” he murmurs pressing his head against their shoulder, a soft moan leaving his lips as their fingers run through his hair causing it to become a mess in the back. His eyes close as his grip loosens. 

“Do you think Lucifer would let me take you to the human realm?” Their sudden question doesn’t cause him to move, seeming to forget it the next second as his fingers dig into their shirt wanting them to be closer. 

“Why do you want to go?” he looks up locking eyes with them, he sees a pink tint covering their cheeks as both of their hands rest on each side of his face pressing their lips to his forehead, along with their finger tips grazing his forehead to remove the stray hairs.  

“I want to show you my home town. It’s beautiful I think you would like it” they mutter pulling away from him, yet they still have their hands on his face. 

“Tell me about it” he finds himself asking, he just wanted to hear their voice as it was music to his ears, a tune he would never get bored listening to. His back is pressed to the bed and they are next to him with their arms wrapped around his waist and their face pressed to his chest. 

“There are many fields of flowers, it’s bright in color” they mutter as a soft yawn escapes their lips,”there are also food festivals often to spread culture. So people tend to be very social” they chuckle closing their eyes. A small line of drool slips past the corner of his lips as he thinks of the many types of food. 

“That sounds great” he murmurs, earning him a tighter hug as they try to pull him closer, he feels their chin rest slightly on his chest as they look up at him. 

“I knew the food would get you, I think you would like the sun flower fields, the sunflowers can get up to fourteen feet tall, it's calming to get lost in” they mutter again as their eyes close, Beel feels his chest tighten as he watches the peaceful expression come to their face. “I just want to get closer to you” his fingers trace their spine softly and his fingers create small patterns on their back as they speak. He still feels a bond with them as though he's known them forever. 

“I adore you” he whispers, lifting their head as his fingers now rest under their chin, catching their lips with his. The kiss was quick as he is the first to pull away only to rest his forehead against theirs careful to not be too far. Though it seemed impossible as both his and their arms were wrapped around each of their bodies. “Truly”  he breathlessly whispers the last word hoping they would hear it. Maybe he felt unable to say it again by how vulnerable he felt with them. 

“I adore you as well” they mutter, catching his attention again, a smile pulled at his lips as he watches their chest full up and down soon falling asleep in his arms. He truly hoped they understood how much adoration he held for them, it was something he hadn’t felt in a while and had no plans of letting these feelings go.