Simeon❤(Everything)

The reader and Simeon are close, that is until Simeon gets sick, causing the reader to want to spend more time with him. (Simeon is mentioned as you or him)(both the reader and Simeon are humans)
|
|
|
|

You taught me everything, how to walk again after I fell, How to trust again. You taught me how to dance when I never learned how to. You taught me how to live, you made me understand how scary the world was, but as long as I had you I would be fine. The world seemed less frightening… you taught me how to love again after my heart was shattered..
-----------

He pulled me closer, taking my hand into his as the rain fell over us, a smile on his lips. Sending my heart soaring he was simply too beautiful. his blue eyes locking with mine once again.

“Join me.” he whispers as I shake my head, my hands both placed now onto his chest as I stood tall trying to push him away. Afraid if I joined him I would mess up somehow. Since I had no clue how to dance. A light chuckle left his lips, taking both of my hands into his; our fingers intertwined. His hands wet from the rain and his clothing became transparent as they began to attach themselves to his body. “Don’t be afraid, I’ll teach you.” 

“I’ll mess up.” he shakes his head, eyes are covered by his damp hair but his smile still shined

“That’s the point of learning, you can’t be perfect at something if you don’t learn.” I nod as he speaks, he pulls me closer and my chest slammed lightly against his, my eyes go wide and he places one of his hands on my hip and his other hand guides my hand to his shoulder. “Calm down, it’s fine. Just-” I rest my head on his shoulder causing him to stop “trust me baby” the rain still pours, the puddles on the ground only get bigger. Each time we stepped into one it always splashed onto us, making us stop for a split second but we continued to dance. 

He takes his hand out of mine, making me lift my head to look at him in confusion as his fingers move softly and gelecatly across my cheek until he stops under my chin. A soft smile was on his lip as he pressed them to mine. 

-----------
We may think the world is a great place, in our dreams we face unreal images. Once we wake, we are faced with our reality. Dreams can be flashbacks to what was once our reality, it’s something that will never stop. Even when I’m with you.
-------- 

Tears streamed down my face as I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from letting out any noise. My knees were pressed against my chest as I saw him sleeping in the corner of my eye. I had wanted to tell him but I didn’t want to wake him up without a good reason. 

I lived in fear that he may come back, my eyes landing at the darkness in front of me as I felt my chest burn. A muffled yelp leaves my lips when I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I’m pulled down on the bed, my breath hitched and I look over to see worried eyes. 

“What’s wrong?” he softly asked running his thumb under my eye to wipe away the tears that were falling still. I sniffled as my lips parted slightly, trying to catch the breath I had just lost. 

“Just a dream” I mutter, only hearing him sigh as he pulls me closer until I face him, I feel his legs wrap around me too and he presses my head onto his shoulder, I hear his calming breaths as he continues to hold me. 

“I’ll always be here for you” I look at him, our eyes met and a small smile formed on my lips 
“I know and I’m thankful for that. “ he smiles back pressing his forehead to mine