Leviathan❤(Honesty)

"I promise to be honest
Cause honestly boy I don't even want this
Doing things I swore that I would never do
Never do
But I promise you
I pinky promise I don't love you anymore"
|
|
|
|

~Both the reader and leviathan have promised to be honest with each other, but over the months they have spent together leviathan begins to grow distant. They both come to realize their feelings as they no longer love each other ~
|
|
|
|

(Readers pov- Flashback) 

The stars look as if they are about to fall like rain down on us, my heart races as he and I sit out like this. Any time with him was a blessing since he never leaves his room. A smile is on his lips as he looks up at the sky, the many lights reflect off his gradient eyes. The somewhat cold air blows on both of us earning a slight shiver from my lips as I look away from Leviathan. In a blink of an eye, he was next to me a dark red tint on his cheeks as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to his warmer figure. A small and nervous hum leaves his lips. 

"Can we make a promise?" I muttered looking at his face watching a small smile form on his thin lips as he looked down to try and lock eyes with me but failed from his lack of social skills. Not that I minded. 

"You want to make one with me? Why?" he stutters looking the opposite way. I could feel his body shake as he pressed his free hand to his mouth and the blush on his cheeks became darker. A small chuckle leaves my lips as I lift my hand to his face moving his hand away from his face and this time he looks at me 

"Of course" I mumble lifting myself up to hover over him. I feel his breath wash against my face as he struggles to continue to look at me. His arm soon falls to his lap and my arms wrap around his shoulders as I sit on my knees to keep eye contact. "I love you" I mutter before pressing my lips to his earning a surprised gasp from him, feeling his hands hover over my waist. I pull away with a smile. 

"I love you too" his voice breaks as he looks at me with longing eyes. 

"Let's promise to be honest with each other, no matter what happens" I hold up my hand extending my pinky to meet his. 

"Pinky promise" he states with a smile, his eyes closing slightly as his pinky wraps around mine. My heart picks up its pace as I look at his expression. 

"Pinky promise"

(Readers Pov- Present) 

I looked down at my hand, somewhat still feeling his pinky wrapped around mine, I didn't feel anything thinking about him as he and I had spent less and less time together. Almost until we were strangers again. I no longer felt my heart race when I would see him walk down the hall when I would see him sneak to the dining area, nor when I would hear him talking about something he loved. 

I ran my hands through my hair, as a deep and stressed sigh left my lips, throwing myself back onto the bed. With the cold sheets and blankets wrapping around my body slightly, I felt a few tears poke at the corners of my eyes as I blankly tried to stare at the ceiling to avoid crying. It had worked until I heard a knock at the door, wanting to ignore it but the door was opened revealing a mop of purple hair that was a mess from the headphones he now had around his neck. He moves in closing the door behind him. 

"I think we should talk.' he states looking at the ground with his arms crossed behind his back, he taps his left foot to the ground as he waits for me to answer. 

"I think we should too" this makes him look up slightly and he bites his bottom lip nervously as he takes the seat next to me. The bed moves under his weight and we both refuse to look at each other. "We promised to be honest with each other, so I think we should be. We haven't talked in a while"  I mutter lifting myself from the bed looking at the door that I wish I could run out of and never look back. 

"I want to go back to when we first met" he pauses leaning forward as his hands press to his chin and his legs bounce up and down. "I want to have my heart race for you again" he finishes making a few tears fall from his eyes but it hadn't gone unnoticed by me as I also felt a few tears fall from my eyes "because honestly when I look at you, I feel nothing" 

"It's the same for me, " I mutter putting my hands between my thighs looking at the ground " I want to go back to the moment under the stars where we had made our promise" I stop biting my bottom lip forcing myself to not let out a sob that was at the back of my throat. "I want to love you with the same emotions I had back then" I look at him as both of us have tears streaming down our faces. 

"I think we should end this here" he mutters under his breath, making me nod while taking his hand into both of mine. 

"I wish we still had the feeling of back then" I soon let go of his hand resting mine back at my sides looking up at the ceiling "I don't want this anymore"