Part 83- Freddie's POV

Start from the beginning

Every cell in my body is fighting to go over there and kill James, but I can't move. My feet are stuck in place. The only thing I can do is stand there and watch. Anger, confusion, hurt, betrayal... my entire body goes into panic mode and I freeze.

Evie throws the sheets off of herself as James crawls on top of her. He kisses her... she puts her hands in his hair... James's head moves lower, he's sucking on her neck now. And she's moaning his name, gasping for breath, begging him to fuck her.

"You might not want to stick around for this bit there Freddie boy." James sneers looking over his shoulder at me. He turns back around and looks at Evie. Then the bed starts rocking, they moan together. Evie's saying James's name in the way that she says my name that makes me go weak in the knees.

The bed starts rocking faster, she's a moaning mess underneath him. I need to stop it, I've got to go over there and pull him off of her, to stop it. But she's loving it, she's never looked like that when I fuck her. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, she's screaming his name. I feel like I'm going to be sick.

James's is grunting, she's screaming, the headboard is hitting the wall so hard that I swear it's going to break. Her moans, what was once music to my ears now sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

They get louder, the bed hits the wall harder, she cries out in pleasure, "Oh god James yes! Faster! Please god! You're so much better than him! He could never make me feel this good!"

My eyes go fuzzy, it feels like I'm going to pass out. The two of them orgasm at the same time in a loud mess of moans and sighs.

"Freddie? Fucking hell dude there you are, Evie's out of her mind worried about where you went! You said that you were going to the bathroom but you didn't come back... what is..." Louis puts his hand on my shoulder. I can barely hear him over the sound of Evie moaning James's name. I don't understand why he's not more freaked out about what he's seeing right now... unless he knew what was going on, that he lied to me when he said that Evie was in love with me...

"Fuck bruv, outta my way." He shoves me aside and steps in front of me. James looks back at me and smirks before he melts into Evie and the bed. The entire scene changes. It's Lois now, tied up to a chair, a pillowcase over his head. Water falling from the ceiling. He's choking for air, fighting against the restraints on his arms and legs.

"Riddikulus!" Louis says, his wand pointed at the different version of himself. Tied up Louis fades into the shadows behind him.

Then, nothing. We're just standing in one of the corridors off of the main seventh-floor corridor. Louis puts his wand back in his pocket and looks at me, "Are you alright? Boggarts are bad on their own but when you're as fucking plastered as you are..."

"A boggart," I repeat.

Louis nods, "You didn't actually think that..."

"My boggart has always been seeing my family dead. It's never been..."

"You want to take a minute? I can text Evie that I found you. You left for the bathroom like half an hour ago and didn't come back. Never seen someone sober up as fast as Evie did when she realized how long you've been gone."

I look back at where James was fucking Evie... where the boggart was... what it said to me, the noises I heard coming from Evie's mouth... "I – uhm... I need a minute."

As soon as I say that my legs nearly give out from under me and I sit down on the floor cross-legged, my back against the cold stone of the wall behind me.

Louis sits down beside me. We don't say anything to each other. I can feel my heartbeat slow down as I regain control over my breathing.

"A boggart," I say again.