𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

I should be happy and enjoying my time instead of crying. But I wanted him to enjoy it with me.

Suddenly, the hairs on my arms flare up by a warm touch on my arms.

"Baby..." The voice was low and soft. I knew it was Jungkook. He embraced me from behind me, holding me close to him in silence for a moment. He then turns me around to face him, but I turn my face down unable to look at him. He gently lifts my chin up, gazing into my eyes. His eyes were calmer. "I'm sorry."

I give him a weak smile. He place a soft kiss onto my forehead before pulling me again into an embrace. My shoulders drop, giving into him then buried my face in the crook of his neck. I feel him rub his hands up and down my back, feeling my muscles relax.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Jungkook." My voice was timid. "But trust me. There's no other man in my eyes but you. I..." I pull back to look him in the eyes, as he held onto my waist. "I love you."

He gaze into my eyes with a look I couldn't place. But he soon takes a quick glance at my lips before leaning down to brush his lips on mine. I was hesitant at first but I slowly move my lips with his. His lips was soft and gentle.

His mouth shifts down my neck, and a small groan came out of me. I feel him suck onto my skin, and I wince once he grasp my butt. He then trails his kisses back up my lips.

His hot lips became intense and eager, hands touching all over me. I found myself lost in the sensation of his tongue and lips.

He leads me towards the room, laying me down to the bed without pulling his lips off of mine. This kiss felt different for some reason. It was so sweet and passionate.

He hovers over me, making sure not to put all his weight on me as he trails his kiss down to my neck. His fingertips made its way down to the hem of my dress. His hands was hesitant and soon he glance back up. He looks at me like he was asking permission. I give him a tense smile, and immediately his eyes fill with need and excitement.

He kneels up as I bring myself up, removing the dress over my head. Immediately his gaze was on my bare chest. His eager hands reach around me and clasp my bra. Then lays me back down with his eager eyes lock with mine while his fingers slides down my panties.

His eyes trails down my body. He took his time admiring my entire body before bringing his eyes back to mine. He brushes his mouth on my breast and began to suck on it. He then slid two fingers into me and I gasp from pain and pleasure. He thrust his fingers slowly at first then quicken his pace, feeling myself getting wet.

He pulls my legs apart and places soft kisses along my folds, before plunging his tongue in. I shivered. The tingling sensation in my center became difficult to ignore. I wanted him so bad.

He brings himself up but I looked away feeling embarrassed. "No baby, I want you to watch me. I want you to remember that you're mine."

I peer down at him and he looks at me with possessive eyes as he lowers his face back to my centre feeling his teasing tongue as he press onto my clit in circular motion. Another striking pleasure rocks my entire body.

My whole body was aching for him.

"Baby, say that you're mine." His licks became more firm. I didn't answer, as I try to keep myself calm from the overwhelming sensation. "Say it!"

"I'm yours." I said breathlessly.

He continues to suck and lick firmly. My entire body was burning and shaking. I close my eyes feeling myself releasing. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to feel him inside me.

"Now I'm going to show you what you been making me wait on." He takes off his shirt and pants, revealing his erection. It was harder than I've ever seen.

My eyes soon met his. His eyes were hungry and eager as he spreads my legs wider. I became scared but also aroused.

"Don't worry baby. I'll go nice and slow." He slid his tip in. My muscles tensed up and I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm not even fully in yet baby."

He slowly thrust his length in and I gasp from the pain, feeling a tearing sensation. He release a low sound in his throat, as his length fully filled me, sending a striking pleasure in my core.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight y/n." He thrust gently and slowly into me.

I whimpered at every thrust. My blood pumping and heart racing, as it sends shivers through my entire body.

"I'm going to make you feel so...fucking...good," he groans. I felt the pressure of his length thrusting in and out. I felt a little discomfort but it became warmer and warmer as he continues to thrust. His eyes gaze mine for a moment before brushing his hot lips as he thrust slow and gentle.

He soon pulls away from the kiss, "Baby, this is going to hurt but for me to come I'm just going to go a little faster." He gives me a quick kiss on my lips then quicken his pace, feeling a spike of pleasure and pain.

I felt myself getting closer and closer as he continues to thrust his hard length inside of me, until I felt an explosion of pleasure erupted in my core. I fell apart, gasping and moaning. A rush of ecstasy ran through every nerve and vein in my body.

Jungkook pulls out quickly and releases. I can hear him panting as he lets out a moan. Then lays beside me pulling me closer to him, heavily panting, while I laid still, legs trembling. I felt fullness and warmth. But there was an uncomfortable feeling and something trickling down my thighs.

Jungkook shifts up, hovering over me and gave me a sweet kiss. But soon his gaze shifts down to my thighs and he instantly gets out of the bed to the bathroom, without saying a word.

I finally look down and panicked realizing there was blood trickling down my legs mix with cum.

He comes back with a towel and presses the warm wet towel on my skin. I look at him as he focuses on cleaning the blood on my thighs and a smirk appears on his face. "Now the role is reverse. I'm the one wiping blood off of you."

I give him a tense smile, as I feel a little discomfort between my legs. But he looks away and focuses back on cleaning the blood off my thighs. My cheeks flush with embarrassment. But I couldn't help feel my heart warm at the sight of him being so gentlemanly.

Once he was done, he heads back to the bathroom to wash his hands. Then comes  back and puts his pants back on. He grab his shirt from the bed but instead of putting it on, he hands it to me. "Here wear this."

I grab it from him and I happily put it on, inhaling his fresh and musky scent. I smelled just like him and I loved it. It gave me comfort.

I was confused when I see him grab pillows and a blanket to the balcony. Soon he comes back and lifts me off the bed to the balcony. He sat down onto the balcony sofa with me in his arms, holding me bridal style.

"The bed is stained. I'll have the cleaners come tomorrow to have it clean." He lays me down onto the pillow he brought out then laid beside me bringing the blanket over us. "Let's sleep here for tonight."

I reach my hands to his cheek and look at him with admiration. I don't think I've ever loved him more than I did at this moment. I felt closer to him. I couldn't help but give him a quick peck on his lips. I didn't get to see his reaction as I immediately snuggled against him. I feel his body tense but later softens against mine.

The balcony was moon-lit. The air was fresh and cool. The sound of the ocean was soothing to hear. It was probably the best place to sleep and I'm glad he was by my side.

We both gaze up in silence, looking up at the stars as we held each other. Soon my eyes slowly flicker to the gleaming night sky to complete nothingness.