[Love Bomb] || Sungchan

If you were to guess what love smelled like, it definitely does NOT smell like the gross stench you were smelling. You see, you have a crush on your lab partner Sungchan. He was totally your type: tall, funny, and cute. Despite your hatred for chemistry, you always looked forward to the class since he made the class so much better. You two would crack jokes while doing the experiments.

Today's experiment started well and then things took a turn. You, for whatever reason, trusted Sungchan enough to mix the required chemicals together. You went to ask a question to a group nearby when you suddenly smell something gross. Asking them if they smell it to, they take a whiff and pinch their nose.

"What's that smell?" Someone asked.

Everyone in the classroom was trying to figure out the smell. The teacher went to open the windows due to the bad smell. You walked around the room, trying to see where the smell was the strongest. Once you got close to Sungchan, the smell was so strong you took a step back like you got punched.

"My goodness Sungchan, what did you eat this morning?"

"It’s not me, I swear." He said, putting his hands up in the air, feigning innocence.

"Well what is then?"

You both look down at the beaker and see a light green smoke come out from it. Exchanging a look, you lean just a little bit closer to see if your suspicions were correct. Your suspicions were correct as you gagged from the smell.

"Sungchan, what did you do?"

"I did what the experiment asked for."

The teacher comes over and had the same reaction that you did earlier.

"The experiment did not ask you to make a stink bomb, Sungchan." Your teacher said with a sigh.

Apologies start spilling out of Sungchan's mouth as your teacher takes the beaker towards the window. The teacher then speaks to the class.

"It appears that one of your fellow classmates accidentally made a stink bomb. You all are so lucky that this your last class of the day so I'm letting you leave early so you can go shower and get this smell off of you. We'll do this experiment again next week." Everyone packs their stuff and rushes out of the classroom. Sungchan apologies to the teacher one last time before leaving with you. You two quickly stopped by your locker to get whatever you needed and left as quickly as possible.

Once you were outside, you inhaled the fresh air. You turned your head to look at Sungchan and you were still able to smell the stench off of his clothes.

"Yea we're gonna have to run home because this smell is so gross."

He smells your clothes and notices that you don't really have the smell. A evil grin breaks out on his face.

"You still smell fine, you know." You notice the glint of mischief in his eyes and you start shaking your head, knowing what he might try to do.

"Don't...don't do it." You said walking ahead of him.

"I'm not doing anything."

"I know you Sungchan. I know something is brewing in that head of yours."

He starts to open his arms for a hug.

"I want to give you a hug."

"You can hug me when you don't smell."

He kept getting closer and you burst into a sprint. You were doing well for a little bit but since he's tall, his long legs helped him catch up to you and he squished you in a hug.

"Sungchan no!" You said with a whine.

"You love it."

"I love your hugs when you're not stinky."

"Now we can be stinky together." He said with a smile.

"Ugh, you're lucky I like you." You said with a playful roll of your eyes, pulling away from the hug.

"Of course you like me, no can resist this." He said, doing a little spin.

You awkwardly scratched your neck saying, "You know what...I take that back."

"No take backs, no give backs."

You finally reach your house and you turn to him.

"From now on, I'm doing all the work in chem."

"____, you really don't trust me."

You quirked an eyebrow at him and he said, "Actually don't answer that."

"Whatever, text me when you get home." You start to walk towards your front door when he gently reaches for your wrist.

"You're really leaving me without our goodbye hug?"

You turn around, give him a quick hug and bolt inside your house. After you showered and threw your stinky clothes in the washer, you thought back to the hug he gave you. You felt a small smile break out across your face. Is it bad to say that even after today's incident, you still have a big crush on him?