[Sleepless In Seoul] || Jaemin

You were at the dream dorm, having a movie night. As the night was winding down, one by one the members starting to leave the living room to go to bed. After finishing the movie, "Sleepless in Seattle," it was just you and your boyfriend, Jaemin left. You stood up and stretched, letting out a yawn. You looked at Jaemin with a sleepy smile, saying that you two should go to bed. He, on the other hand, insisted that you two should watch one more movie.

"C'mon, one more movie."

"If we watch one more, we'll both miss at least half of it from falling asleep."

"No I'll be awake. You'll be the one falling asleep."

"Yea sure you'll be awake. Let's go to bed."

"But-"

"Please?"

He noticed you were sort of struggling to keep your eyes open so he decided that it was best for you two to call it a night. He led you to his room and he cuddled into your side once you both laid down on the bed. You were starting to fall asleep when you had a gut feeling to look at Jaemin. You open your eyes to see Jaemin staring up at you.

"Jaemin, why aren't you asleep?"

"How can I when you're here?"

"Then dream about me."

"But that's not the same thing."

You shake your head while letting out a sigh. You start to thread your fingers through his hair, seeing that his eyes are starting to close. He's enjoying the feeling of your fingers on his head and it puts him at ease. After a few minutes, you pause and see that he finally fell asleep. You finally find yourself drifting away in slumber, dreaming of your sweet Jaemin. Although you can't see into his mind, you were certain that you were in his dreams as well.