[Kisses Before Work] || Seonghwa

Based on the prompt above
-------------------------------------------------

You currently had a day off and you wanted nothing more than to sleep in and relax with Seonghwa. However, Seonghwa still had to go to work and you weren't happy about that. You realized that he had work when he tried to get out of bed at the usual time he would to get ready. You quickly grab at his arm, trying to pull him back down.

"Babe I have to get ready for work."

"But it's my day off."

Despite feeling sleepy, you still had the energy to whine and pout at him, hoping that it'll convince him to stay home with you.

"Yes I know today is your day off but you know I can't miss today, especially with our comeback around the corner."

"But you just had one."

"I know baby, I know."

You sat up in bed, crossing your arms. You boo at him, telling him that he's no fun. He brings up the idea of you coming with him and you immediately snuggle back under the covers.

"I'll take that as a no."

"Today is a lazy day in my books."

"Listen, I really need to get ready but how about this: the weekend is coming up right? I'll do whatever you want for that time."

"But what if they call you in?"

"Then I'll tell them that my baby needs to be taken care of."

You smile at him, telling him that he can go get ready. He kisses your forehead and he does his morning routine. You were starting to fall asleep again by the time he finished. Seeing that he still had some time left before he had to leave, he decided to make a quick breakfast. He brought it to you so you can have breakfast in bed with him.

"I brought breakfast for us."

You smell the food, not really hearing what he said. You sat up and see Seonghwa placing the tray in front of you. Your heart swelled at the fact that he made you apart of his morning routine. You thanked him for breakfast and ate together. He told you about funny rehearsal moments from the day prior and you would find yourself nearly choking on your food from laughing so hard. You were fully awake and Seonghwa asked one last time if you wanted to go with him to work. You did debate in your mind about it, but you were too comfortable to move, especially with breakfast being taken care of.

"Thanks honey but I'm too comfortable."

"I knew you'd say that."

"You know me so well."

He gets rid of the tray and you tell him not to worry about washing, promising that you'll do it. Knowing him, he'll wash the dishes anyway. He comes back from the kitchen, grabbing his jacket from the closet.

"Well it's that time."

"Unfortunately so."

"I'll let you know when I get there."

"Call me when you have a break."

"I definitely will."

He kissed your forehead and was about to head out when you stopped him.

"That's my goodbye kiss?"

"You're never satisfied are you?"

You shook your head with a big grin on your face. You close your eyes and puckered your lips, hinting to him where you wanted the kiss. You hear him sigh, probably rolling his eyes, and you were finally given the kiss that you wanted. He pulls away but went back to give you a quick peck. You smile at him, wishing him well and that you'll be waiting for his return.

"I'm not going to war, I'll be back before you know it."

"Ugh, dear husband is going to war. Oh how I'll miss him so."

"I'm leaving now."

"Oh there he goes, hopefully he'll be in my arms again soon."

He turns to you, rolling his eyes but still letting out a chuckle. You wave him goodbye and he finally leaves. You had to make sure that you gave something to smile about when his mind wandered to you today and you'll be more than ready to see that smile later on.