[King of the Crabs] || Namjoon

It has been some time since you and your boyfriend, Namjoon went out so you thought since you both have time off, why not go out? The weather is perfect for a beach date! Once you suggested the idea, Namjoon immediately started gathering his belongings for the beach.

You also gathered your belongings and changed into your beach attire. You called out for Namjoon but you looked at the window to see him already sitting in the car, bouncing in his seat with excitement. You barely closed the front door when he started to shout.

"HURRY UP!"

"HOLD YOUR HORSES!"

You locked the door, and hurried over to the driver seat of the car. You two sang along to whatever was on the radio and you glanced to see Namjoon with the biggest smile on his face. You finally arrived at the beach and you barely parked the car before Namjoon nearly ran out.

"Namjoon, please."

"I'm sorry. I'm just really excited."

"I get that but you might trip over yourself if you're not careful."

He playfully rolled his eyes at your comment. You shut off the car engine and Namjoon took all of the belongings out of the car. He waited as you locked the car and then you two walked around, trying to find a good spot. Once it was found, Namjoon's excitement started to show again. You placed your beach towel on the sand and Namjoon put his next to yours.

You two talked about anything and everything, enjoying each other's company. You grew tired of sitting so you asked if he wanted to go out in the water and of course, he agreed. As you got closer to the water, Namjoon let out a gasp. You turned to see him squatting, grabbing something between his fingers. He placed it on his other hand and beckoned you to see. You looked at it was a tiny crab.

"Looks like the little guy likes you."

Namjoon was gushing on how cute the crab in his palm was. He gently placed the crab and after you packed the stuff up, you both spent the rest of your beach day looking for his little crab friends. Turns out Namjoon made a lot of crab friends today and you both couldn't have been happier.