[Long Distance Doodles] || Jimin

It all started when you drew a flower on your hand. You were sitting in science class, bored out of your mind when you started to draw on yourself to pass the time. Since it was your last class of the day, the doodle was simple.

You started to feel itchy when you look down at your hand. You noticed that the petals were being colored on it's own. You waited for the mysterious being to finish coloring for you to write on your hand, "Who is this and how did you do that?"

You waited for a response to appear and it did almost immediately. "I'm Jimin and if anything, you started it." You sat confused and then asked your friends about it.

"Looks like you finally started talking to your soulmate."

"My soulmate huh?"

After your friends explained the concept to you, you decided to conduct an experiment. Everyday for the rest of the week, you would draw something different on your hand and see if you get to know more about your 'soulmate'.

The next day, you decided to draw a cloud during your first period class. You checked your hand time to time to see if there was any indication of him noticing. It was around lunch time when the cloud was started to be colored. You signaled your friends and they watched your hand in awe. They started to squeal and you had to hush them because you didn't want to draw attention. They kept telling you to ask for his number and you started to panic. One of your friends grabbed your arm and started to write your number on your arm.

After lunch ended, you were walking to class when your phone buzzed. You check to see an unknown number with a message saying, "Wanted to know more huh? - your beloved soulmate"

You immediately saved the number and named the contact "Doodle Boy Jimin". You responded telling him that you'll text him after school. While in class, you noticed a new drawing come about on your opposite hand. It was a heart and he wrote 'name?' on the inside of it. You realized that you were so quick to ask for his name but you never gave him yours. You wrote your name next to the heart and a smiley face emoticon appeared next to you.

Classes was finally over for the day and you rushed home so you can spend a lot of time texting him. You two basically played 21 questions and facetimed for a face reveal. As months went on, you both started to realize why you're soulmates. The problem was that you two are from separate areas. Since you were still in school, you couldn't easily book a flight and leave the next day. Jimin, on the other hand, could do that.

It was a week later after this discovery and you were on your way home from your last day of class. You officially had two weeks off and you wanted to surprise Jimin by going to his area but he beat you to it when he stood in front of the school, holding a bouquet of flowers. Everyone stared at him, gawking at his beauty and wondering where did he come from. You both stared at each other and a smile started to break out on your face. Jimin started to open his arms and you ran to embrace him.

Once you pulled away from the hug, your mouth opened, wanting to ask him so many questions as to how he got to you but he cut you off with a kiss. Your first kiss as soulmates.

"You must really like me."

"I hope you do too."