[Pillow Talk] || Lucas

Based on the prompt above
-----------------------------------------------

There were many things that you loved about Lucas. One of your favorite moments is spent at the end of the night when you two are lying in bed. That's the time you tell each other about your day, ask each other the weirdest questions and talk mindlessly in hopes of falling asleep. Almost each and every time you'll have a hard time falling asleep, not wanting the conversation to end. It's also because you two would be trying not to laugh loudly so you both are having a fit of giggles. Tonight though, Lucas had brought up a question about extraterrestrial life which led to a spiral of other random topics.

"Do you think there's life on other planets?"

"Oh definitely. Remember what they found on Mars? Plus there's many galaxies out there that are light years away."

"Okay but do you think aliens look like the way we portray them in movies?"

"Possibly, but what if aliens think that's how we look?"

You hear him let out a gasp, him then muttering about how he never thought of that. He keeps up the space theme by asking another question.

"Do you think the moon is made out of cheese?"

"Cheese?"

"It looks like swiss cheese right?"

"No?"

"But it has those holes in them."

"Those are craters babe. I'm pretty sure that the moon is made out of rock or something of that sort."

You two were left in silence once again when you decided to turn the tables on him.

"Do you think they actually hold aliens in Area 51?"

"Of course, where else would they be?"

"Area 53."

He looked at you with a confused expression before you spoke up again.

"You really think they have only one base?"

"I mean..yeah."

"The government is fishy, remember that."

Quietness filled the room yet again. This time Lucas broke the silence.

"We should go to sleep now."

"Yes we should."

And just like that you bid each other goodnight, getting comfortable in each other's embrace.