[Late Night Lust] || Yoongi

You and the guys were out having fun late at night. They had a secret hangout and you always go and stay there for hours on end. Tonight was one of those nights where you went to a club and then the hangout, so you thought to dress up a little nicer. What you wore however, had a huge effect on Yoongi. When I say huge, I mean the man couldn't keep his hands off of you.

Anyways, you all left the club because you needed fresh air and it was getting too crowded. Yoongi kept trying to throw signals at you, wanting you to realize that he wanted, no, needed you. Everyone was just standing around in a large alleyway and you leaned against the wall, wanting to sit down.

Yoongi made his way over to you saying, "You must really hate me baby."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know that I love when you red and black."

"I do but this wasn't intentional. I got you all worked up, didn't I Yoongi?"

You smirked knowing that a even simple color combination got Yoongi to feel a type of way. "As if, but let's say I was. What would you do?"

"Well if you were, I would've helped you take care of that problem when we get home. But since you're all good, I'll go talk to the guys." You kissed his cheek, slide your hand down his chest and walked away. You turned around to see Yoongi hitting his head against the wall and all you could do was chuckle because you beat him at his own game.