[Three Doors Down] || Joshua

Based on the prompt above
------------------------------------------------

If you had one word to describe Joshua Hong it be would...confusing. He has the face and voice of an angel. Yet, when you look at his arms and consider the fact that he rides a motorcycle, it does make you scratch your head a little bit. You've seen him around since you two live in the same apartment complex. You two became close after he helped you move in.

"If you ever need anything, I'm three doors down."

"Like the band."

He chuckled saying, "Yes, like the band."

After that, you two would run into each other when one would be heading in while the other is heading out. There would also be times where you two would go to each other's places to hang out. A bond quickly formed between you two and you became friends instantly.

One day, you mentioned to Joshua that you would be going to exhibition that you've been wanting to check out for some time now with some friends. When that day finally came, you texted Joshua that you were heading out. While you were walking there, you texted your friends that you were almost there. To your surprise, you were met with messages saying that they can't make it for various reasons. The excited feeling instantly left your body as you read the messages over and over. You shake the feeling off as you text the chat that it's all good and that you all can always hang out another time.

You find a bench nearby the place and sit down with a sigh. You debate on whether you even want to wait on the line or not when you hear the revving of a motorcycle. Looking up after hearing the sound, you instantly the bike belonging to your neighbor. Your suspicions were confirmed when the person took off their helmet and you locked eyes with Joshua.

"Joshua! What are you doing here?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

"I was getting a feeling to come here."

"I'm glad you did because I wasn't sure if I wanted to go anymore."

"Why, what's wrong?" He asks while sitting down next to you.

You wordlessly hand him your phone, allowing him to read the messages. As he read the texts, you see his opposite hand clench into a fist.

"I knew something was wrong."

"You really came for me?"

"I'd come for you." He said. "No matter when you need me, I will be there."

You put your head on his shoulder and wrap both of your arms around one of his. He put his head on top of yours and pats your knee.

"Now c'mon, we have some pictures for Instagram to take."

You smile as you unwrap yourself from him and stand up. He stands up as well and lets you lead the way to the queue outside. You explain to him what the exhibition is about and in a blink in an eye, you're inside the place. As he promised, you two did get to take pictures for Instagram. He really made you forget about your friends not showing up and in fact, you believe you had more fun with Joshua than you would have had with your friends.

"We should hang out more, Joshua."

"We definitely should, you always know where to find."

"Yep, three doors down."