[What's Mine Is Mine] || Lucas

You love Lucas, you really do but lately you haven't been too fond of his behavior. Every time you two went out together, you couldn't stay in that place because you would have to drag him out of there after causing a scene. Today was the worst because you have been in the place for half an hour before being kicked out.

The two of you were at a club for a friend's birthday. Everything was going so smoothly, everyone was mingling with one another. Someone just so happened to tap your shoulder and asked you where your friend was and you pointed them to their direction. They thanked you, giving you a smile and headed that way. You returned the smile but it quickly fell as you hear Lucas scoff. You immediately rolled your eyes. You already knew what was going to happen next and next thing you know, you're out of there as quickly as you got in. Now you two are in the parking lot, facing each other.

"Lucas, what's your deal?"

"What's my deal? What's MY deal? I should be asking you that?"

"And why should you?"

"Because you're letting just anybody touch you."

"It was a tap on the shoulder."

"Well it didn't look like that to me." You gave him a incredulous look, not believing what you just heard. Everyone else can see that was just a tap on the shoulder, nothing more. Having had enough, you feel yourself getting more angry.

"You see Lucas, this is your problem."

"I don't have a-"

"Yes you do. You believe everyone is trying to get in my pants."

"And they are!"

You shook in your head, a dry laugh escaping your mouth.

"What's so funny ____, huh? Why can't you see that you're mine and mine only?"

"Last time I checked, I'm not anyone's property. What next, you want me to walk around with a collar with your name on it like I'm a pet?" You said while folding your arms across your chest.

You see as he processes your words. He raises his eyebrows as if he's about to answer the question and you immediately dismiss him.

"Absolutely not."

"_____, see it from my perspective."

"Which is?"

"I just don't want to lose you, that's all."

"Well you're doing it totally wrong. You can't assume that everyone wants to date me, although I do give it to you because I'm so great." You said, pretending to dust off your shoulders, him chuckling at your gesture.

"You are great, and that's why I get so scared. I-" He stops as he feels tears form in his eyes. Your heart breaks at the sight as you walk up to him, wiping away his tears.

"I really don't want to lose you but I'm afraid that my behavior is only driving you further away from me."

"I'm not going to lie, I definitely wasn't enjoying it. If you were afraid, you should have told me. We could have talked this out without an argument."

He simply nods his head. You look at him, but he doesn't meet your eyes. You softly stroke his cheek and then he meets your gaze.

"That's why you've gotten so protective of me? Because you don't want to lose me?"

He nods his head, his ears starting to turn red in embarrassment.

"I'm so, so sorry. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore after all this."

"Who said I was going to leave?"

His eyes lit up in surprise.

"Are you sure you still want to be with me?"

"Yes, just as long as you never do what you've done recently. I can't afford to be kicked out of anymore places."

"I promise that I'll be a changed man and that we won't get kicked out of any more places."

"And you won't be jealous of everyone that breathes the same air as me?"

"No promises." You playfully shove him as you walk back to the car. He follows your lead and you two drive home. You send a text to your friend, profusely apologizing for not being there anymore. Lucas even sent a voice note apologizing because he felt so bad. You were glad that you and Lucas had this talk but you really hope he's a man of his word.