[Love and Tattoos] || San

When people ask you how you and San met, they expect a cute story. In reality, it's a straightforward tale. You're a tattoo artist and he came into your parlor, wanting to get his first tattoo. He wanted something to symbolize his group so you doing the number 8 because it'll also look like an infinity sign. His eyes lit up at your suggestion and was immediately on board. You prepped everything and asked him where he wanted it. He decided on his wrist and you warned him that it would hurt. You gave him a lollipop to suck on while you got to work and also have him a stress ball for his other hand to squeeze.

While you were doing the tattoo, you talked to him so he can get his mind off the pain. You asked him basic things like you would for an ice breaker. He would also ask you questions and you both cracked jokes with each other. You were glad to see that you made him comfortable for his first tattoo experience. When you finished the tattoo, you told him to go to the mirror and he gasped as he looked at his wrist. The twinkle in his eyes spoke for him. He truly loved it and you felt satisfied. You wrapped it up and he paid for his tattoo.

"Thank you so much! What's your name by the name?"

"I'm ____, what's yours?"

"I'm San."

"Well San, if you ever want another tattoo or know someone who wants one, you know where to find me."

"I'll definitely be coming here in the future."

He was a man of his word because you did see him again. He would come into your shop for one of three reasons: he was getting another tattoo, someone he knew was getting one, or he came just to see you. San would come to see you very often and one day you decided to tease him about it.

"You must like me so much, considering how often you come here."

"I mean I do."

"Wait what-"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

You simply nodded your head, not trusting your voice in the moment. From that day on, it was history. San was so inspired by your passion and it urged him to do his best. You were each other's support systems and you truly loved everything about him. You went to him to show your sketches and he gave you his feedback. You brought out the best in each other and you still can't believe that the man of your dreams waltzed right into your shop and into your heart.