[Makeup & Gucci] || Taehyung

It's Ashley birthday and she really like Tae! I'm also surprised that I never wrote a Tae concept so this is also going to be the first of many! Idea given to me by gldenjjk

----------------

You were called by your manager to do make up for a photo shoot. You asked what the photo shoot was for and who's make up you would be doing but they said they wouldn't tell you until a few days before.

It was now 2 days before and you texted your manager asking them about this shoot. They told you were doing the make up for an upcoming model, Kim Taehyung who is a new face of Gucci. They also texted you the date, place and time you had to be there.

You googled Kim Taehyung and you were speechless. You texted your friends pictures and they all agree that he is gorgeous. You gathered your makeup together and checked to see what you do and don't have. You later on went to buy the missing supplies. You only had today and tomorrow to mentally prepare yourself. Doing other people's makeup is natural but doing it for someone that attractive might be difficult.

// Two days later //

It's finally the day of the shoot and strangely, you're nervous. Not only you're doing makeup on Kim Taehyung, but for a high end brand such as Gucci. You walked into the set area and greeted everyone. The director behind the production led you to the makeup room where Taehyung was waiting for you. You feel a little guilty that you made him wait for you.

The director introduced Taehyung to you and when your eyes met, you swear you saw his eyes twinkle. You kept your composure and shook hands with him. The director showed you the first outfit he would be wearing and what colors he would want you to use. Once he left, you told Taehyung to sit down and you got to work. While doing his makeup, you made small talk.

"So Taehyung, when did you start modeling?"

"For maybe 5 years now? I started when I was about to turn 18."

"Oh so you're 22 or 23 now?"

"I would hope so. My friends would say that I act like a preschooler."

You both laughed and you carried the conversation as you did his makeup. He asked questions about you and you got to admit, you usually talk to your clients but Tae was the first one that made you feel really happy to talk to.

Once you finished, you faced him towards the mirror and he looked at himself in shock. He had a really big smile on his face and he squished you in a hug.

You finished just on time because he was called to do his shoot. You watched and you felt really proud of yourself. After it was done, he walked up to you and asked you to dinner. You gracefully accepted the offer and you two went out to eat. This truly was a magical day.