[Exercising Love] || Lucas

You met your boyfriend, Lucas, at this new gym that your friend recommended to you. They gushed about how attractive this trainer was and considering that you've been wanting to go to the gym, you figured you'd make the most of this. Your friend had a membership so for the first few times, you went as their plus one. The first time you went to the gym, Lucas wasn't there that day but you still got your desired workout done and tested the water's of that gym.

The second time you went, he was there and your friend rushed you in the gym after you both checked in. They saw him while you were getting checked in and once you were finished, your friends grabbed your hand and pulled you into his direction.

"Lucas!"

Hearing the sound of your friend's voice, he turned around and smiled. Lucas then made his way over to you two and you were felt speechless. You now understood why your friend was always gushing about his looks.

"Hey Lucas! This is my friend, ____."

"Ah, you're the special friend. Nice to meet you."

The two of you shook hands and despite the firm grip, his hand felt soft.

"It's nice to meet you as well. My friend says that you're a trainer here."

"That's true. Would you like me to be your trainer, or at least your gym buddy?"

"I could maybe use a trainer so yes."

"Great, just tell me what you want your end results to be and I can help you."

You told him that you didn't really have a concrete plan and that you just wanted to mainly exercise.

"That's perfectly fine. I can give you a beginner's workout and work our way up overtime."

"Sounds like a plan."

After the first three sessions, you finally got yourself a membership so you didn't have to depend on your friend. You set up a schedule with Lucas and throughout your sessions, you got to know a lot more about each other and a bond was quickly formed. Who would've thought you would find love at the gym?