[Sweet Pea] || Jungkook

Jungkook loved calling you sweet pea. You always found it adorable because it wasn't your stereotypical nicknames. You and Jungkook both were strolling through the mall, when you saw a Bath & Body Works close by. You needed more perfume and lotion so you pulled him into that direction.

Once stepping inside, your nose was immediately entranced by the smells. You didn't even noticed that you drifted away from Jungkook until he called you from far away.

"Sweet pea!"

"Yes?"

You turned around and he was towards the front of the store. You make your way over and see him rubbing lotion into his skin.

"Smell this." He then proceeded to put one of his hands near your nose to sniff. Once you took a whiff, you were pleasantly surprised by how good it smells. It reminded you of spring time.

"This smells amazing, what's the name of it?"

"Sweet pea."

You blinked a few times in confusion but you decided to just look at the bottle. You first thought that he was just saying your nickname but it was, in fact, the name of the scent.

You grabbed his hand to smell it again, now realizing that it smells very familiar. This is what Jungkook uses due to his sensitive nose.

"Is this why you call me sweet pea?"

"Yep, because it's my favorite scent and you're my favorite person."

"Hold up. I'm above Namjoon on your favorite list?"

"You're both top tier but I wouldn't call him sweet pea."

"Well I'm honored to be the only sweet pea around."