[Birthday Washout] || Hoseok

Today is your boyfriend's birthday and you wanted to surprise him. You saw that the forecast for a slightly warm and sunny day. That's the perfect weather for your sunshine boy, or so you thought.

You ordered a cake and you went to the bakery nearby the Bighit building to pick it up. You didn't have any plans today so you're spending all of your time with him. He told you the previous day that he would be at the studio so everything would fall into place. You picked up the cake and started walking when it suddenly got cloudy. You looked up, not really making a big deal out of it since you had a few more blocks to go. That was your grave mistake. It started to pour and you sped walked to the building, not wanting to ruin the cake.

By the time you got to the office, you were soaking wet and the box was getting soggy. You made your way down to his studio, knocking on the door. Once he opened the door, you lift the box cover and show him the cake while singing the birthday song. He took the cake from your hands and you started to sneeze rapidly. After your sneezing ceased, you felt the goosebumps on your arms. Hobi came to the rescue by putting the heat up and giving you a change of clothes. After changing you were ready to set up the candles but he was already starting to eat the cake.

"Hey! I was going to put the candles on it."

"Whoops but you already sang the song."

"But you have to make a wish." You pouted and slightly stomped your feet at him.

He put his fork down and pulled you in his embrace.

"Why do I have to make a wish when I have everything that I can ask for and more?"

He kissed your forehead and swayed you side to side. You two slow danced in the privacy of his studio and it was a moment that you would treasure for a lifetime. You got to spend time with your sunshine and despite being soaked in the rain, he made you feel warm. After some time, you let go and continued to dig into the cake. You spent the rest of the day jamming to music and messing around with the soundboard. Although it wasn't super eventful, you wouldn't trade it for the world. As long as he's by your side, you'll be down to do anything with him.