[Under The Sea] || Jungwoo

Your boyfriend, Jungwoo, enjoyed going to aquariums but you two never went there together so you decided that has to be changed and go there on a date. It's been a while since you've been to one so this was the perfect opportunity.

When you arrived to the aquarium, Jungwoo's eyes immediately lit up with joy and excitement. He was basically bouncing off the walls in glee as be looked around. The sight of enjoyment on his face was the best thing that you saw and it made you happy that he was ecstatic about the aquarium.

"_____, look at that one." Jungwoo would then imitate the fish, eliciting a chuckle from you. You would then find a fish and do the same to get a hearty laugh from him.

It was cool to learn new facts about the different sea creatures and seeing the little kids enjoying it too made you feel happy. You and Jungwoo went through every possible inch of the aquarium, including the gift shop and the photo booth. While you were in the gift shop, you browsed through the novelty items. There were cute fish themed mugs and matching couple items. If it were possible, Jungwoo would buy the entire gift shop but he controlled the urge to do so. He saw a cute shark plushie and he called you over to look at it.

"It's so cute!"

"Let's buy it then!"

You picked up the other shark plushie that matched the one in his hands and went to the cashier to pay. You then went to the photo booth to take photos together. After many silly and cute poses, you finally left the aquarium. You went to have lunch and talked about all the animals you saw. Jungwoo had a lot to say about the animals and told you the different facts that he remembered reading. He talked about the clownfish, the stingrays, and many more other animals that he saw.

As you listened to him speak, you looked at all of his features. His eyes sparkled with joy and you couldn't help but to stare into them lovingly. You were so lost in his eyes that you didn't realize that he finished talking until he waved his hand in your face.

"Oh, huh? I'm sorry." You immediately looked down, blush creeping your cheeks.

"Were you staring at me?"

"It's not my fault you're so breathtaking." It was then Jungwoo's turn to hide his blush tinted face.

"I love you." The sudden confession made Jungwoo's head snap up to look at you.

"Y-you do?"

"Of course I do! And since you seem shocked, this must mean that I need to say it a lot more to you."

"Please do because I love you so much."

"Impossible because I love you more."

"Nuh uh, I love you more."

On the way home, you had an affection battle. Each of you trying to top the other person on how much you love them. You realized in that moment that Jungwoo is the one and only person for you.